Warsteel

Tournament Of Champions 2

Hey all (Flab here). Matches are great, it's great to see lots of competition back in the arena!

Something odd I've noticed, though, is that wins/losses/points (at least for me) are not awarded after each game like they used to be. For example, I lost to MadBest 3 or 4 times in a row, and didn't gain any losses from it. I'm guessing it's some sort of connection problem- is anyone else experiencing this?

Hey flab, yea im pretty sure that was happening last week as well. it only showe like 20 losses for me last week and I know for sure you guys took more than 20 games from me haha.

Hey all (Flab here). Matches are great, it's great to see lots of competition back in the arena!

Something odd I've noticed, though, is that wins/losses/points (at least for me) are not awarded after each game like they used to be. For example, I lost to MadBest 3 or 4 times in a row, and didn't gain any losses from it. I'm guessing it's some sort of connection problem- is anyone else experiencing this?

I think this is happening to everyone, at least everyone I played with yesterday was having this problem. I made a topic about it, and I hope it gets sorted out shortly. Edited by Imperfect Luck

i cant tell who I'm going to use I don't even know if the industrialist is a good character or not, also if you have any recommended weapon characters or animal orbs PLEASE TELL ME.

I wasn't playing castle crashers when the first one happened, and I'm not sure about something. Is there any differance to the arena matches and the tournament matches, for example does the character level matter in the tournament or is it the same as normal old arena?

Edited by daikonboy101

There's a great misconception about levels in CC arena. When I was a scrub I thought level did matter it makes perfect sense. But it does not. In the help menu the game should tell u this and give some idea to the players about the xyy combo. So it's more fair to new players they lose to fast and call us pros modders.

Edited by legitguy11

Level only matters if you want to have a different sword that requires a certain level.

So.. it's noon PST. No more entries?

To qualify you have to be top 100 for the week of August 13-17th by 12pm pacific time. if you are close to the top 100 there is a good chance that some people won't be able to make the tourny or don't even know about it. They will be sending friend requests to qualifiers on Xbox with the name TheBehemothGame.

Hello, I have been reading about this tournament of champions for weeks and many of us have been practicing and getting our ranks up to qualify for this tournament. We are all supposed to get an email and a friend request to set brackets and send out more if people decline or cannot make it. Myself and 5 other players have not received anything, no email or friend request. So i guess my question is, will this tournament happen?

Yes, I have emailed contests@thebehemoth.com to confirm this. Unfortunately if everyone must email you most people may not even participate because of the lack of communication/care of behemoth.

Thanks again

- xSaviorselfx

Hello, I have been reading about this tournament of champions for weeks and many of us have been practicing and getting our ranks up to qualify for this tournament. We are all supposed to get an email and a friend request to set brackets and send out more if people decline or cannot make it. Myself and 5 other players have not received anything, no email or friend request. So i guess my question is, will this tournament happen?

Yes, I have emailed contests@thebehemoth.com to confirm this. Unfortunately if everyone must email you most people may not even participate because of the lack of communication/care of behemoth.

Thanks again

- xSaviorselfx

I have a friend who hasn't gotten his, but I know me and about 52 others got the friend request.

Just be patient and I'm pretty sure you and everyone else who qualified will get the friend request.

Edited by Soldanknight

Thanks again

- xSaviorselfx

I really don't get the point of posting the same exact post in 3 different topics. :-P

Once is enough for someone to see.

Thanks again

- xSaviorselfx

I really don't get the point of posting the same exact post in 3 different topics. :-P

Once is enough for someone to see.

In a perfect world I would agree with you fine sir, unfortunately we don't live in that world and considering it took 4 days to realize the leaderboards werent working properly I'll take my chances posting it multiple times. You may delete my duplicate posts if needed I will not be offended :P

In a perfect world I would agree with you fine sir, unfortunately we don't live in that world and considering it took 4 days to realize the leaderboards werent working properly I'll take my chances posting it multiple times. You may delete my duplicate posts if needed I will not be offended :P

Even if I had that power, I wouldn't delete those other posts anyway.

I was just pointing out that it's not necessary. The staff will see your post, I guarantee it. ^_^

Behemoth sees everything trust me I know lol. I looked at the behemoth friends and he has 52 including me so just wait u will get 1. And don't worry about the leaderboards they were always like this.

I hope they made their list and then started sending people friend requests, and not the other way around. If not, the leaderboards reset today and they would never know who those 48 other people were. xD

I hope they made their list and then started sending people friend requests, and not the other way around. If not, the leaderboards reset today and they would never know who those 48 other people were. xD

i hate you for saying this :P