Warsteel

Tournament Of Champions 2

They posted on facebook saying that the friend requests were all sent out. They screwed up in a very big way if they grabbed the wrong list.

Wow, they used the Player matches board instead of the Ranked matches board? That's...a problem.

It's the only explanation I can think of, unless there's a MAJOR bug in the leaderboards. I may not be terribly good, but I was neurotically checking the leaderboards to make sure that I was guaranteed a spot.

It's the only explanation I can think of, unless there's a MAJOR bug in the leaderboards. I may not be terribly good, but I was neurotically checking the leaderboards to make sure that I was guaranteed a spot.

I did the same thing. I don't know how it could be that bugged. It was working for the most part for me. I worked my way down the list.

There not that bugged they just used the wrong leaderboards that's all. I have the behemoth as a friend and almost none of there friends r on the ranked monthly since they all were player match people. Only me mojo toast night crawler and maybe 2 others had the behemoth as a friend and were in monthly.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully they'll catch on to this.

Whether I end up getting an invite or not, this tournament has gotten me back into CC. It's been a pleasure playing with you guys and hopefully as I improve, I'll see more of you!

Wow, they used the Player matches board instead of the Ranked matches board? That's...a problem.

Yes, this is what happened, a bunch of us who didnt get invited who have been practicing for weeks noticed the same issue. This is a major problem it screws over a lot of people who have wasted their time playing for this and scheduling their week to play in this tournament...

Everybody take a deep breath for a moment - we'll have this all sorted (or something like that) tomorrow. Everything will work out as fairly as possible. If you've earned a slot I shall do my best to make sure you get it :)

Let's hold off on the screenshots until we hear the official message tomorrow.

Sorry we haven't tackled it a little bit sooner but most of our resources are or were preoccupied with Gamescom, the upcoming PAX Prime, BattleBlock Theater and CC Steam.

This is always such a crazy time of year! Why oh why did the leaderboards have to get close to 3 million right now? Gah!

Sorry about all this.