Sign in to follow this  
BFG

32nd, And Final, Character

Thirtieth, and Final, Character  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick one, which character would you want added?

• Black Knight / mini-Cyclops
    • Evil Wizard
    • Golden/Yellow Knight
    • Industrial Prince
    • mini-Painter Boss
    • a Princess
    • Tom Fulp or Dan Paladin
    • Tricky the Clown
    • Sailor Captain, Sorcererss, Veterinarian, Bard, or Traveling Salesman
    • Other

If I could vote, Id say the traveling salesman, I just think that would be funny addition to the Castle Crashers universe. Maybe magic like...

Splash Magic - Appliances come out of the sky, sort of like the gray knight with arrows but random appliances like a toaster, coffee machine, etc

Projectile Magic/Jump projectile magic - throws a flaming suitcase or a pile of papers

Magic Jump - papers pile up damaging enemies who touch it

Just an idea, I wonder what the starting weapon for this would be though

If the traveling salesman was to become a playable character, I think his magic should have to do with potions. I mean, that's what he does as a NPC.

Or we could have a character that consumes money for magic. I don't know what to do with all of this spare money

loadsamoney2.jpg

Industrial Prince. He has a good amount of sprites (him holding a sword, falling[lying down], and few more. He also is big enough to be a regular character. (Like the necromancer)

Hey, there's a lot of people who have posted their pick but haven't added their votes to the poll...get on it!

Hey, there's a lot of people who have posted their pick but haven't added their votes to the poll...get on it!

Some of them can't vote yet, remember? :P

Heh, that's embarrasing. I'd forgotten that! Guess I just got a little too exuberant now that the polls actually work.

I voted other. Why you might ask? I know The Behemoth and Sega are not associated with each other and what I'm about to say will never happen, but it would really awesome if Sonic the Hedgehog was in it! His agility would already be at the max because Sonic runs so fast and his magic would be his spin dash, spin jump, and homing attack. The animal orb that would be included in the DLC would be Tails who would make your chosen knight jump higher, level up faster, and he would give you +2 magic. IDK about swords included if it were to exist. If it never happens, that's OK, I will stick with Pink Knight.

You can take your creepy sonic obsession, and store it somewhere. And why are all of sonics friends the same speed as him anyway, he's supposed to be the fastest living thing evah!

• Upvote 1

You can take your creepy sonic obsession, and store it somewhere. And why are all of sonics friends the same speed as him anyway, he's supposed to be the fastest living thing evah!

Well that's not a very nice thing to say to her. And before you respond, I know, you never said you were nice.

Well that's not a very nice thing to say to her. And before you respond, I know, you never said you were nice.

I guess the whole obsession around sonic can get tiresome over the years. If you ever visit deviantart, you can see the fans there are extremely vocal about it. Of course most people can laugh it off, but sometimes, not unlike daikonboy, you have to let it all out.

The best way to do it is anonymously, or not on these forums.

I guess the whole obsession around sonic can get tiresome over the years. If you ever visit deviantart, you can see the fans there are extremely vocal about it. Of course most people can laugh it off, but sometimes, not unlike daikonboy, you have to let it all out.

The best way to do it is anonymously, or not on these forums.

Sorry about that, but I have warned people that I'm not a nice person.

If I could vote...I would vote for the Black Knight (with powers of Earth...(The only element missing from the 4 originals))

I voted other. Why you might ask? I know The Behemoth and Sega are not associated with each other and what I'm about to say will never happen, but it would really awesome if Sonic the Hedgehog was in it! His agility would already be at the max because Sonic runs so fast and his magic would be his spin dash, spin jump, and homing attack. The animal orb that would be included in the DLC would be Tails who would make your chosen knight jump higher, level up faster, and he would give you +2 magic. IDK about swords included if it were to exist. If it never happens, that's OK, I will stick with Pink Knight.

No.

No.

wow, you just replied to a months old comment.

anyway, just saying, please don't double post in a row, it's a rule here.

now on topic:

I don't think there'll be another character (that we don't already know).