Saviorself

Castle Crashers: Arena Friends And Foes!

I haven't seen a topic about adding others as friends for arena and/or story mode. In the last couple months I have been playin CC with my gf only to find that the online arena mode wasn't too competitive let alone getting someone to join your match.

About a week and half ago I was so close to the 40 wins and got smashed by "insert name here." I had no idea you could juggle like that when madbestkiller completely destroyed me. I learned to juggle and found myself pretty good and took wins of these top players who I never saw until that day

After the tornament is over I expect the majority of players not to be on as often, but I would like to continue playing you guys. Everyone knows the feeling of waiting for someone to join and get someone with 0 games played and pick Beefy. Treasure or Quickdraw... Anyway I wanted to make a list of people who would like to add their gamer tag to this post so that we can continue to play once in a while when some of us are on.

TLDR; making a list of people for online arena battles for and after the tournament. - xbox gamer tag xSaviorselfx

Xbox 360 list

xSaviorselfx

True Konquest

Reliable Random

Shnoggle v3

kptn howdy

Fuzziskii

slippy5

FlabCaptain

Gamefemale

Edited by Saviorself
  • Upvote 2

Add me to the list. I know i'm already on your friendslist, But anybody else can add me as well.

I'm really not that good. But still love playing this game.

I'd like to get in on this list. GT: Fuzziskii

EDIT: Also sending requests to you all.

I didn't read your post so I didn't accept your request because I did not know who you were. Could you send another one? Edited by yugo657

I may not be a good juggler, but I can help you in all non juggling situations, so feel free to add me if you want. Xbox live gamertag is Gamefemale. C U in CC Xbox Live! ;)