Sign in to follow this  
kooky665

Oh Man Steam... Oh.. Oh..

Maybe.

It'll definitely be after PSN gets it though. The consoles are their priority. :-P

Edited by Zephyr
  • Upvote 1

Alien hominid on steam

I know it's somewhere.

Up there.

Way over the rainbow.

Alien Hominid better be on steam after CC! The computer controls will probably be better than the consoles. CC PC's might be a little harder than the console.

Agreed?

Alien hominid on steam

I know it's somewhere.

Up there.

Way over the rainbow.

Alien Hominid better be on steam after CC! The computer controls will probably be better than the consoles. CC PC's might be a little harder than the console.

Agreed?

I prefer my controllers to keyboard. Also, play the newgrounds game that spawned Alien Hominid.

Alien hominid on steam

I know it's somewhere.

Up there.

Way over the rainbow.

Agreed?

I prefer my controllers to keyboard. Also, play the newgrounds game that spawned Alien Hominid.

I bet it'll cool to see how the new controls are.

BBT coming to Steam is the best thing since toasted bread. I'd also love to see some sort of integration between mobile devices and BBT. For example, an app on the App Store that allows you to customize your character, check your possible challenges/ achievements and other things on say, Xbox. It be a step up for Arcade games and would really be neat to see added.

I am honestly suprised indie devs still use XBLA after that news they charge devs $40,000 just to patch their game :?

Edited by kijib

if BBT gets released on Steam in the future, using a mouse to customize a stage sounds sounds like fun

I am honestly suprised indie devs still use XBLA after that news they charge devs $40,000 just to patch their game :?

That's news to me. Do Steam or PSN have any charge like that?

this is misinterpreted.

however that's all i can say, as this topic is under NDA.

that rhymed

• Upvote 1

Well, now that the Behemoth have finally released one of their games on steam, hopefully they should be able to release battle block theater on it and not take 4 years over it ;p

Well, now that the Behemoth have finally released one of their games on steam, hopefully they should be able to release battle block theater on it and not take 4 years over it ;p

Let's work on getting it on PS3 first

Let's work on getting it on PS3 first

Or released, for that matter.

It'll hit PS3 eventually, I assure you. I can't speak for steam, though.

Actually, Steam is confirmed while PS3 isn't.

BBT has only been confirmed for Xbox then Steam so far.

I do believe it is however going to be on the PS3, otherwise, I don't see how you could ever access the secret character.

I do believe it is however going to be on the PS3, otherwise, I don't see how you could ever access the secret character.

Hmmmmmm, it better come to PS3 or I will kill a... an onion.

Wait a minute, what? I don't recall reading about it being confirmed for Steam! I call shenanigans!

• Upvote 2

This game as well can be HUGE on steam, I really, really, really hope they contact some steam users to help them test the game. I'm still gathering bug reports/issues from other users from steam for CC. I'm not sure how much can be done to patch CC, however if some of the more major issues can be fixed it should be great. As for BBT, I'd love to see it here as well, but I would not like to see it receive the same type of release that CC did for steam.

So I'm going to keep working on that thread, and when the time comes hopefully they'll ask for some assistance!

This is not true. XBLA is the only announced platform for BBT.

This is not true. XBLA is the only announced platform for BBT.

I knew it! Shenanigans!

Maybe.

It'll definitely be after PSN gets it though. The consoles are their priority. :-P

Thank the Welch's gods of jelly and jam for that, I bought Awesomenauts from Ronimo and they seem to have abandoned consoles for Steam even though XBLA/PSN was their primary release. I understand that patches are pricey but I can't help but feel a little jilted after always enjoying such strong and dependable support from The Behemoth.