Sign in to follow this  
Saviorself

Will The Tournament Of Champions Actually Happen?

Hello, I have been reading about this tournament of champions for weeks and many of us have been practicing and getting our ranks up to qualify for this tournament. We are all supposed to get an email and a friend request to set brackets and send out more if people decline or cannot make it. Myself and 5 other players have not received anything, no email or friend request. So i guess my question is, will this tournament happen?

Yes, I have emailed contests[at]thebehemoth[dot]com to confirm this. Unfortunately if everyone must email you most people may not even participate because of the lack of communication/care of behemoth.

Thanks again

- xSaviorselfx

You are annoying me look it will happen it was the same last year ok if u dont get something by Monday then we have a problem but guess wat it's not have faith ur like 5 this week u will get one. I'm gonna combo u hard 4 this lol.

Yea that's not opposite of the truth at all lol. No man A600ft mongoose is the real treat.

Keep talking.

I bet he'll beat you in the first round, with Beekeeper. Because he's just that good.

you won't like madbest when he's angry.

Nobody likes Madbest when he's calm either.

legitguy11 is madbestkiller. (i think)

an extremely good arena player.

And no. he does not only play treasure.

legitguy11 is madbestkiller. (i think)

an extremely good arena player.

And no. he does not only play treasure.

wrong....you'd know when madbest hits the forums...legitguy or whoever dont even come close.

I am MadBestKiller smart 1 lol. I got banned 4 being a you know what so I'm not going to talk crap this time and will be more modest to my competion. Granted I plan to win and will use everything I got but I don't need to brag until I win

Edited by legitguy11

I am MadBestKiller smart 1 lol. I got banned 4 being a you know what so I'm not going to talk crap this time and will be more modest to my competion. Granted I plan to win and will use everything I got but I don't need to brag until I win

Edited by Saviorself

I am MadBestKiller smart 1 lol. I got banned 4 being a you know what so I'm not going to talk crap this time and will be more modest to my competion. Granted I plan to win and will use everything I got but I don't need to brag until I win lol. And if I don't well ggs to who ever beat me.

no way....this aint no madbest talk!

Nope I grew up lol. But yea it's me and I'm glad u all missed me so much lol. Can't wait 4 the tournament and the best part I can possible have a gold Xbox and ps3 if I win on both tournaments cuz I got cc on psn as well.

I thought all banned accounts were unbanned after the forums were updated?

Yes, they were, but they weren't supposed to have been. Most of the permabanned have been excused. If they act up again, it's treated the same way as if someone else were to act up.

However, this other account was made before that forum switch.

Nope I grew up lol. But yea it's me and I'm glad u all missed me so much lol. Can't wait 4 the tournament and the best part I can possible have a gold Xbox and ps3 if I win on both tournaments cuz I got cc on psn as well.

you "grew up"? what the hell!?

That just made me very sad, now I stand no chance at the PS3 tournament

So, is there a madbestkillerkiller?

EDIT: Ooh, a golden PS3! Too bad I stand absolutely no chance of winning its Tourney. Oh well.

Edited by BFG

On another topic - what do the Tournament rules say would happen if you decide to attack the King?

Hello, I have been reading about this tournament of champions for weeks and many of us have been practicing and getting our ranks up to qualify for this tournament. We are all supposed to get an email and a friend request to set brackets and send out more if people decline or cannot make it. Myself and 5 other players have not received anything, no email or friend request. So i guess my question is, will this tournament happen?

Yes, I have emailed contests@thebehemoth.com to confirm this. Unfortunately if everyone must email you most people may not even participate because of the lack of communication/care of behemoth.

Thanks again

- xSaviorselfx

Saviorself have you received a friend invite or an email yet about the tournament?

So, is there a madbestkillerkiller?

EDIT: Ooh, a golden PS3! Too bad I stand absolutely no chance of winning its Tourney. Oh well.

defeat talk dude....gets you nowhere.