megan

Update On Tournament Of Champions

You guys need to calm down. They will get to us. First they just arrived at PAX yesterday and spent the whole day setting up their booth. They have to make sure they have everything ready for PAX before they can do anything else. Also I'm pretty sure after the event is over everybody will be getting the confirmation.

You guys need to calm down. They will get to us. First they just arrived at PAX yesterday and spent the whole day setting up their booth. They have to make sure they have everything ready for PAX before they can do anything else. Also I'm pretty sure after the event is over everybody will be getting the confirmation.

You need to calm down bro, I'm just going by what I read. Just don't want another incident where I have to figure out the problem again ya know. I want to slay you guys :P

Well I know they will send it but we just got lied to. If I say to a community that I'm going to do something then I realize I can't then I tell them oh it will be delayed simple as that. It takes 2 min to right a reply on the forum. As busy as they may be I'm certain they can spare 2 min. I find it rather embarising but don't get me wrong I'm not mad. I'm not worried at all I just want behemoth to be aware that they have been sloppy lately.

Edited by legitguy11

I'm dropping out of this tourney guys. The wait was too long and my heart isn't really in it anymore. It was fun being able to play with everyone again, and I wish you all the best of luck. I know a few of you will be happy to see me go. ;-)

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late response. I'm writing this from my phone since I'm still in bed so excuse any typos that may appear in this message. I've been sick starting PAX and have been at home fighting a fever since our return from Seattle. My coworkers are working hard to get everything ready for the tourney and I'm sure they are on top of things. There's only a few of us working on the logistics and my area was the registration so that's why you didn't receive a confirmation email from me the past Tuesday. I had been waiting on a few more people to turn in their online registration before sending a mass email. The tourney is still happening with or without me, but of course it wouldn't be a tournament without you guys! If you haven't received an email about this yet, then you should be by tomorrow afternoon to tell you which bracket you're in. I've given all the info to the other guys on my team and they'll be contacting you soon.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for your patience.

Good luck to all in the tourney!

Meg

I'm dropping out of this tourney guys. The wait was too long and my heart isn't really in it anymore. It was fun being able to play with everyone again, and I wish you all the best of luck. I know a few of you will be happy to see me go. ;-)

:( you positive you want to drop out? Ill need to tell the guys that your space is open and another person will fill your spot.

:( you positive you want to drop out? Ill need to tell the guys that your space is open and another person will fill your spot.

Yeah I'm positive, one tournament was enough for me. Thanks for the oppurtunity, It's really cool that you guys can do these kinds of events for your fans.

Yeah I'm positive, one tournament was enough for me. Thanks for the oppurtunity, It's really cool that you guys can do these kinds of events for your fans.

Sad to see you go, you up for some player matches sometime? I was hoping I'd run into you sometime win or lose.

You guys should definitely arrange PC tournaments once this is on Steam XD

Steam is a good move to put castle crashers back on the radar for people, Xbox has gone down hill significantly the past 3 years. im sure they would be more exciting with the new wave of people.