megan

Update On Tournament Of Champions

You may want to check your registration form. I know we all know the date.

At the end it says

"

Thank you for completing our registration form! We'll be in touch with the details of the tournament. Get excited and start practicing for the tournament on August 25, 2012! You will need to save some energy for the day of since the tournament will be from 8:00AM-5:30PM PST. "

Everyone I'm gonna be in the tourny sorry Otto. I have a time difference with bethmoth by 3 hours so I can make it just in time. I feel dumb for not realizing this earlier but yea I will be there. I registered yesterday. Madbest will do battle

• Upvote 1

Can't wait until September 8. One question, though, after all the registration is done when will the brackets be announced?(I'm very excited for this) :D Thank you and looking forward to the answer. Also good luck to everyone else in the tournament.

Registration is until August 28th, so until we know all the people who will be participating, we can't release the full schedules yet. It's mostly the waiting that takes a long time because everyone is in different time zones and everyone has their lives to live, so we patiently wait the one week of reg. :)

I would guess that you'll all get e-mails sometime after PAX. Take this extra time to prepare and polish up your armor for September 8th! Good luck to allllll!

Ok that's understandable.Thank you and have a nice day. Edited by Soldanknight

Everyone I'm gonna be in the tourny sorry Otto. I have a time difference with bethmoth by 3 hours so I can make it just in time. I feel dumb for not realizing this earlier but yea I will be there. I registered yesterday. Madbest will do battle

you said you cant ....now i'm gonna take your place....behemoth will confirm.....sorry dude..i'll win n we can share the prize if you can fly to europe.

• Upvote 1

Everyone I'm gonna be in the tourny sorry Otto. I have a time difference with bethmoth by 3 hours so I can make it just in time. I feel dumb for not realizing this earlier but yea I will be there. I registered yesterday. Madbest will do battle ������

MadBestKiller

I was number 4 monthly so I have more right to be in it than u who did not qualify. There will be about 20 spots open I promise u but I qualified u did not. U could get in but I already registered and told Megan I can enter. I'm sorry I misled everyone I got confused with the time difference. U can get in but so will I.

Otto

you said you cant ....now i'm gonna take your place....behemoth will confirm.....sorry dude..i'll win n we can share the prize if you can fly to europe.

I messed up with the quotes whoops but u get my point.

Edited by legitguy11
  • Upvote 1

Sorry I re posted how do I delete this? I re put the post above I took out the text but can't get rid of post so I wrote this on it.

Edited by legitguy11

Everyone I'm gonna be in the tourny sorry Otto. I have a time difference with bethmoth by 3 hours so I can make it just in time. I feel dumb for not realizing this earlier but yea I will be there. I registered yesterday. Madbest will do battle ��

i forgot to put this in my post.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Whatever behemoth r very fair and will put me in. Megan asked me to comfirm that I can't be in but I told her my mistake and that I will be in. And she did read it. I got nothing against u Otto but u seem to dislike me. But that's your choice I'm really a nice guy.

And this time the nice guy will finish first muhahaha lol.

Edited by legitguy11

Chill, children! Otherwise no one gets the golden xbox!!!!

JK

Madbest/legitguy has confirmed his spot on the tournament. Otto, you said that you weren't even in the leaderboards? That's also unfair for all of those who were very close to the Top 100 who would be next on the list. Let's play nice. :)

JK

Madbest/legitguy has confirmed his spot on the tournament. Otto, you said that you weren't even in the leaderboards? That's also unfair for all of those who were very close to the Top 100 who would be next on the list. Let's play nice. :)

madbest says he cant play so i wanna take his place....whats unfair about that? when i win i'll send him i pic of the gold xbox....seems fair its madbest who is messin you around not me.

JK

madbest says he cant play so i wanna take his place....whats unfair about that? when i win i'll send him i pic of the gold xbox....seems fair its madbest who is messin you around not me.

It's very hard to tell if you're being serious or not. Either way, I agree with Megan.

Ty Megan u know she's right. Even if I could not be in the tournument others that were close to the top 100 would take my place.

And I think ottos joking anyway cuz he said himself I don't want to be in the competion since it would be laggy. Laggy 4 him since hes in Europe besides he won't win cuz imperfect wooty mojo toast r all my equals and won't go down without a fight.

Edited by legitguy11

One question, all the guys that are in the 100 monthly rank are gonna recevive somethin and the first 24 something even better, what are they gonna receive ? Im super exited about this

I WANT THE XBOX !!!

IM A HUGE CASTLE CRASHERS FAN !!

Medicine for goat -_-

I'd like to say that I have registerd just as a back up. There isn't an email confirmation or anything so I'm just letting it be known so I don't get screwed over. I registered. It said thanks for taking survey.

Every time I end up winning a few rounds and thinking, "yeah, I'm getting better!" I end up in a match with one of you guys and realize I'm so screwed. Hahaha

Looking forward to seeing you guys in the tourney though! (And good luck to all!)

I'm guessing it's the same for PS3?

Good morning! Actually the PS3 Tourney will be happening in the Fall. We'll post details once November gets closer. No date set for that yet. Soooooon! (Like October soon. :ugeek: )

Sorry let me rephrase that, will it be the monthly leader boards on PS3 too.

I'd like to say that I have registerd just as a back up. There isn't an email confirmation or anything so I'm just letting it be known so I don't get screwed over. I registered. It said thanks for taking survey.

I'm waiting on everyone's registration and then I'll e-mail out the next step. Because the registration period is until Tuesday, I won't be sending out the e-mails until I arrive in Seattle around the evening. Thanks for your patience.

haha. what if they changed the tournament date for you. then you realize the time difference and it was all for nothing.

haha. what if they changed the tournament date for you. then you realize the time difference and it was all for nothing.

It still would be better than coming home with 5 min to spare to get ready 4 tourny. But heck im glad I can make it.

I'll be sending the email confirmations tomorrow after I get through all the registrations. :)

Well it's been 2 days and I have not gotten anything. Is it just me or r others wondering the same thing. If behemoth is a little behide that's fine but I'm just asking.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they sent the confirmation email to the weekly leaderboards people. Apparently behemoth doesnt stick to their "word" very often, unless the same person who sent out the wrong invites was also in charge of these emails, then we would be screwed...again.

Edited by Saviorself

Well I'm glad I'm not the only 1. I'm not worried cuz they still have a week to get this done. And behemoth a piece of advice when u say ur gonna do something do it or if ur unable to do it then say oh the confirmations will be delay don't leave us hanging.