Sign in to follow this  
TheEarthSaysxHelloo

Really, Really Weird Glitch.

This bug is a new one.

So, in the places with all the weapons, there are two extra sections for weapons after the section with the Demon Sword.

What's even weirder is that there's a weapon in one of the sections that I have no recollection of getting.

It looks like a bat, though it looks different from the Club and Rat Beating Bat, and it's stats are +2 Defense and +2 Agility, different from every other weapon in the game.

Nobody else on the internet seems to have had this problem.

Do I have a unique weapon that only exists in my game or something?

Definitely not a glitch or bug, lol.

(Those two extra sections, along with several weapons to fill them, were added to the Xbox version of Castle Crashers a year ago.)

And the weapon you mention is known as the "Wooden Sword". It's purchased at the stage called Castle Keep, only on Insane Mode.

Hello thats not a glitch by the way the extra slots were for dlc packs like (pink knight,BlackSmith, And Hatty With!... The awesome gold whale that poops gold the Hatty pack will be available when BattleBlock Theater is release Thanks for reading and Have a nice day :lol: