Sign in to follow this  
GamerGuy09

Level Editor Comfirmed!

You're late to the party, we already have a thread.

But now that we're here, sure, why not.

I don't think I'll get around using it too early. I want to see what the game has to offer first. If the game already offers a satisfying number of sceneries I don't think I'll need to make mine. Now that doesn't mean I won't get my hands on some of the other player's custom levels. That, I'll do for sure.

I'm hoping you can post levels so other people can play them. That would be sweet.

Yep! In the devblog post, Dan said you can upload your own levels, and download and rate other people's.

I can not believe they had it this whole time...

That totally means there are other big secrets within this behemoth of a game

See what I did there....ehheehhehahhaafosfjaoiwfjwoijf :x

I can not believe they had it this whole time...

That totally means there are other big secrets within this behemoth of a game

See what I did there....ehheehhehahhaafosfjaoiwfjwoijf :x

I just hope that you don't need to have an gold membership on the Xbox to upload levels or play the ones others have made. It'll be fun to share my levels with others, though the ones I make tend to be on the sadistic range seeing how I like to make myself and others suffer, but it is all in good fun.

I just hope that you don't need to have an gold membership on the Xbox to upload levels or play the ones others have made. It'll be fun to share my levels with others, though the ones I make tend to be on the sadistic range seeing how I like to make myself and others suffer, but it is all in good fun.

I don't think it'd require Gold Membership, that's just a stupid decision

Now that there is a level editor and I can download other peoples levels, I will never stop playing this game because there is now an unlimited amount of levels!!!!!

I wonder...

Will we be able to create our own Arenas too?

Probably cuz in the blog post, Dan said they made all the in-game levels with the level editor

Now that there is a level editor and I can download other peoples levels, I will never stop playing this game because there is now an unlimited amount of levels!!!!!

Well it's kinda yes and no, there will be a lot of levels uploaded, but it depends on how good they actually are that would keep the game going for you after you finish the campaign 100% and co-op mode 100% because they are separate.

Well it's kinda yes and no, there will be a lot of levels uploaded, but it depends on how good they actually are that would keep the game going for you after you finish the campaign 100% and co-op mode 100% because they are separate.

Not like that won't take a good long time. Because to do it 100%, you also need to beat hardcore both times.

Not like that won't take a good long time. Because to do it 100%, you also need to beat hardcore both times.

Plus, BBT looks like a game you can just play with your mates while getting drunk. Ahh, A drinking game would be amazing, but yeah, I dont think you'd run out of things to do in a short matter of time.

I wonder...

Will we be able to create our own Arenas too?

yes

Sweet. Is it too early to say whether player-made levels will become incorporated in the official level pool (through contests and the like)?