Sign in to follow this  
scarabix

[Requests] Free Avatars And Signatures!

Hello everyone! I have noticed a recent influx of signatureless, avatarless users!

And that's great! I bet we're going to have some more around as BBT/SteamCC releases draw closer and closer! And it'd be a sad display if these users were to find themselves in a crowd of sad, avatarless, signatureless posts.

Well fret not! I, Scarabix, will take it on myself to design a unique signature and/or avatar for each person who will demand one! Absolutely free!

Requests accomplished so far:

Daikonboy101:

LxPJk.png

Da Milk Man:

qw6k.png

Dropped your pocket:

ieaIR.png

Golden Whale:

0qz9.png

Scarabix:

photo-thumb-1624.jpg

Rules:

• These signatures may be made in MSPaint, GIMP, MURO or Actual paper sketches, according to the requests.
  • You can demand as many signatures/avatars as you want, but only up to two at a time!
  • You may demand anything you want, however I will not be held responsible if your newfound avatar/signature is deemed offensive by the moderation team.
  • Every single request will be considered. Every single one of them.
  • You can specify what you want in your picture. You may not credit me.

athough these are 100% free, I wouldn't refuse potential donations in the form of anything steam. My steam profile can be found here : www.steamcommunity.com/id/ulyssebourdeau

Edited by scarabix

oh oh make me a signature, SURPRISE MEEEEE, as I swear whatever you make me I shall use.

Ther u go bb hav sum funs

LxPJk.png

Tell me if you want another text :3

oh oh make me a signature, SURPRISE MEEEEE, as I swear whatever you make me I shall use.

Ther u go bb hav sum funs

LxPJk.png

Tell me if you want another text :3

WOOTETYTOOT TOOT

• Upvote 1

I joined like 3 hours ago. Make me one? Can it have the Painter from Castle Crashers?

An avatar?

Or a signature?

Could you make a sonic or halo signature for me please? I need a better signature.

Edited by yugo657

Could you make a sonic or halo signature for me please? I need a better signature.

If your thing is halo/sonic, then I will do just this. Any favourite character you'd want to have in your signature?

I want an avatar too :D

My request is something related to the iceskimo from Castle Crashers. I will be patient and it is fine if you decide not to for any reason.

(BTW my username is based on it... Dark+Iceskimo... it didn't really come out right.)

I want an avatar too :D My request is something related to the iceskimo from Castle Crashers. I will be patient and it is fine if you decide not to for any reason. (BTW my username is based on it... Dark+Iceskimo... it didn't really come out right.)

I'm going to try and make you one as soon as I find a good pic of the iceskimo to use as a base, strangely there's no full body picture of the iceskimo on the castlepedia.

I want an avatar too :D My request is something related to the iceskimo from Castle Crashers. I will be patient and it is fine if you decide not to for any reason. (BTW my username is based on it... Dark+Iceskimo... it didn't really come out right.)

I'm going to try and make you one as soon as I find a good pic of the iceskimo to use as a base, strangely there's no full body picture of the iceskimo on the castlepedia.

That's the problem I ran into. Hopefully you will be more successful than I was.

That's the problem I ran into. Hopefully you will be more successful than I was.

Well as I said in the original post, I can also work with MURO. And that's what I did!

untitled_drawing_by_scarabix-d5ek964.png

How do you like it?

• Upvote 1

Well as I said in the original post, I can also work with MURO. And that's what I did!

untitled_drawing_by_scarabix-d5ek964.png

How do you like it?

Looks nice. :)

My guess is he went on a serious fishing trip. XD

If your thing is halo/sonic, then I will do just this. Any favourite character you'd want to have in your signature?

Maybe add the Noble 6 and master Chief or sonic and the gang in the signature

Sorry but scarabix wont be able to make signature right now she is away until her warnings go away (not sure) but she'll be back :)

She? Her?

:shock: