Sign in to follow this  
Providence King

Why Are There So Many Low Leveled Players?

I have had this game since day one. And I don't have a single level 99.

To me farming the levels to gain levels is the most boring thing to do in a game. And that ruins the fun.

• Upvote 1

I have had this game since day one. And I don't have a single level 99.

To me farming the levels to gain levels is the most boring thing to do in a game. And that ruins the fun.

I enjoy farming and grinding in CERTAIN games only. Castle Crashers, I cannot do it. It's too dull for me.

The only game I've really every grinded in (aside from CC) is Ratchet and Clank.

I wanted to see what every weapon looked like at Level 5... :P

Disgaea phantom brave and pokemon are the only games I grind in purely because you HAVE to.

Disgaea, you for surely have to grind to succeed, but Pokemon, I never had to grind until the fifth generation games came out. Grinding in most games just plain sucks, though. I enjoy it in some games, as I've said, but I'm different. I'm the same guy who enjoys fishing in Runescape lol ;-)

well i made a new xbl account about a year ago because my old one was pissing me off with family settings because my friends bumped me and made press A when i was over the year 2000 when creating it, so i was a 11 year old and it got annyoing. so i made a new account and i haven't got that much time to play CC much.

Edited by ChickenOffender

I'm the same guy who enjoys fishing in Runescape lol ;-)

I used to play that game, till they made it blatantly obvious all they care about is cash.

Where the hell did this come from, wait a minute... you YOU. I as a matter of fact sucked at fishing when I played this game, I was however very good at woodcutting and mining.

Just to point out, there's alot of young kids who play this.. Dunno if anyone said this, only read the 1st page..

Also, not every1 is on at the same time, send friend request to people of your gaming standard and set things up.

What's all this farming/grinding I keep readin'?

In insane mode some skills dependin on how you play have to be maxed out but if you knew this in the begining you'd be right. The only reason I can't do a level is not because of my level but because I made a silly mistake or took a gamble. Now Dark Souls = Grinding, CastleCrashers = Pure Old Skool Bashment + A touch of thought...

I have every character unlocked but only one is a level 99. Am I a noob?

Yes, you're a noob. Just bring the game back to the store, you noob cake!

I can't!

I lost the CD and box!

I think that everyone should be able to type in proper syntax. It's all about formality. You don't need to be formal on a forum, but if you're not, nobody will take you seriously. I even use proper grammar and punctuation when I'm sending text messages, it's just polite.

I'm the same way. :P

Even in PSN messages and such, whether I'm in a hurry or not.

It just shows you're a smart guy.

Or gal ;-)

Are you saying you're a girl? Just wondering........

I think that everyone should be able to type in proper syntax. It's all about formality. You don't need to be formal on a forum, but if you're not, nobody will take you seriously. I even use proper grammar and punctuation when I'm sending text messages, it's just polite.

Or gal ;-)

I'll assume you haven't seen my Necromancer Figurine unboxing ;-)

Or gal ;-)

Were you in the tournament? If you were, what's your gamertag?

Or gal ;-)

Nopers, I was not in the tournament. To be completely honest, I don't much care for competition. I play things for fun, whether it be video games or sports. I probably wouldn't have made it in, even if I had tried.

Or gal ;-)

Nopers, I was not in the tournament. To be completely honest, I don't much care for competition. I play things for fun, whether it be video games or sports. I probably wouldn't have made it in, even if I had tried.

Then how did you get a Necromancer figurine?

Then how did you get a Necromancer figurine?

The Kickstarter event

Oh........

What's with all of the dots?

That's how I do things sometimes ;)