Sign in to follow this  
Providence King

Why Are There So Many Low Leveled Players?

my answer goes like this...all my knights are legit gold 99's,i been playin shortly after launch and if you joined my game you'd probably quit thinking i'm a hacker....so quit your whining.

Man you really are just a bully Otto. That's all you like to do. You're not as good at Castle Crashers as you think you are.

I've had this game for four years. I had two 99's but now only have one because one was legitimate (grinded) and one I boomerang glitched up. I reset the boomerang glitched character (who is now level 30) because having a 99 I achieved that way was no fun. I see alot of low leveled players too, but I think that's because those with many high leveled characters are a bit tired of sitting around in lobbies all day since the number of people online at a time is usually pretty low. The ones who play insane often usually have a set of friends near their skill level to play with. Arena wise, you'll notice a lot of the really good jugglers only get on around tournament time to hone their skills/qualify. If you're looking for some high leveled/experienced players to play with I would recommend asking for some gamertags around the forum.

Edited by Lvl100Weezing

my answer goes like this...all my knights are legit gold 99's,i been playin shortly after launch and if you joined my game you'd probably quit thinking i'm a hacker....so quit your whining.

Man you really are just a bully Otto. That's all you like to do. You're not as good at Castle Crashers as you think you are.

Who are you?

Like Dan said, new people keep picking up CC. And understand that we all hate it when you are trying to get a lobby of people for insane mode and there is one person at level 15 and has not beaten the game. But some people try to beat the game with every character, and each character ends up at level 30. I try to level up each of my characters to level 50. But the sad thing is for me that none of my knight's are level 99, and that is because I stop playing with them after I beat insane mode with them. But remember, everyone usually has more than one game to play. I would probably have a knight at level 99 if Minecraft 1.8.2. didn't came out for Xbox.

Edited by ChampionRage

No, he really is that good.

Edited by The Forgotten Knight

Like Dan said, new people keep picking up CC. And understand that we all hate it when you are trying to get a lobby of people for insane mode and there is one person at level 15 and has not beaten the game. But some people try to beat the game with every character, and each character ends up at level 30. I try to level up each of my characters to level 50. But the sad thing is for me that none of my knight's are level 99, and that is because I stop playing with them after I beat insane mode with them. But remember, everyone usually has more than one game to play. I would probably have a knight at level 99 if Minecraft 1.8.2. came out for Xbox.

I dunno man, generally when I play CC online I like to start each run with a lvl1 character.

I've been playing the steam version of CC and lately I've come across people who believe me to be a noob due to my lack of characters and low levels. Lets just say many are suprised when it comes time to fight for the princess kiss.

I've been playing the steam version of CC and lately I've come across people who believe me to be a noob due to my lack of characters and low levels. Lets just say many are suprised when it comes time to fight for the princess kiss.

Did they kick you soon afterwards?

Did they kick you soon afterwards?

No but its just funny how long and drawn out the battles are in comparison to the level difference.

(I really like refreshing topics :D) But when I meet the player that comes STRAIGHT for the final boss thinking that make him beat the game, I usually go out or use magic on red bubble :v)

(ITS very annoying)

Edited by dejwid125

I always feel that struggle, alongside the fact that I get reported for 'hacking' every time I play. -__-  Much more fun to just go to character select with them and if they don't choose insane mode, I leave.

• Farming is not fun
  • Respect other people's choice to not level their characters
  • Use the enter key
  • It is not a competition

1. Four years.

2. Choice? They've chosen to keep every character below 30 for four years..?

3. Looking for things to troll about.

4. Never said it was and this just makes me think you didn't read because of #3.

1. Four years... WITH NEARLY 30 FREAKIN CHARACTERS!

2. Yes choice! It's a challenging game in which many people like to play it 1 step at a time

3. Ok can't disagree there

4. You make it look so, COMPLAINING people are worse than you at the game