Sign in to follow this  
almantux11

Hello Everyone! I'M New Around Here

Hello everybody, i'm new around here and the onlyreason why i'm here is because of Caslte Crashers ;D I recently found out about this game (On the Xbox) and went to try it out. I am very surprised :o Out of all arcade games it's my favourite so far. I like the art and it really inspired me to do my own, although Idon't like drawing on a computer because you don't really use your hand (Sort of) I'd rather draw on a page :P

I like playing games, having fun, going outside with my mates and looking forward to programing.

Although I haven't played any other Behemoth.

So this was my introduction and if you have read this far thanks for reading :D

Well that's nice. Get all cozy and stuff I guess. You'll see we're a prettyfun bunch.

Don't hesitate to ask some questions, really. Although these forums are pretty easy to use, you'll probably need directions to boot up with.

Well that's nice. Get all cozy and stuff I guess. You'll see we're a prettyfun bunch.

Don't hesitate to ask some questions, really. Although these forums are pretty easy to use, you'll probably need directions to boot up with.

Lately, not so much. But hopefully that shall change with certain people out of the picture. Too much drama for a forum like this.

If you have an ever flowing supply of money, you could buy a tablet and do your art work by hand with computer tools. Dan uses one im preatty sure.

If you have an ever flowing supply of money, you could buy a tablet and do your art work by hand with computer tools. Dan uses one im preatty sure.

Actually, one of the "best" drawing tablets available is only like $50. The name slips my mind, but it's widely considered very good, and it outperforms more expensive tablets in many ways.

Actually, one of the "best" drawing tablets available is only like $50. The name slips my mind, but it's widely considered very good, and it outperforms more expensive tablets in many ways.

Still to broke