Sign in to follow this  
megan

Results Are In

Guest guest_gamemale

MadBest didn't make it into the top four rankings? He sure was cocky about winning , though...

You thought he was actually good at anything?

I am good but mojo got me what can I say. I got him in a juggle first got nervous messed up the timing and he got me. Simple as that. I'm glad if all people mojo beat me.

So you wouldn't be happy if a 14 year old girl beat you, MadBestKiller?

No offense, but just because youre a "girl gamer" it doesnt mean you should bring it up everytime you post. It is like you are seeking attention and it is very annoying. Also, you were knocked out in the first round so you need to practice more if you want to beat good people.

Guest Gamefemale

No offense, but just because youre a "girl gamer" it doesnt mean you should bring it up everytime you post. It is like you are seeking attention and it is very annoying. Also, you were knocked out in the first round so you need to practice more if you want to beat good people.

Are you challenging me to a castle crashers match? Usually when people say that type of stuff to me, they want to see just how good I am.

Guest MadBestKiller

Are you challenging me to a castle crashers match? Usually when people say that type of stuff to me, they want to see just how good I am.

You guys are funny lol. I wanna watch that fight. Well game female how about this i have nothing to do with video games since this tournament ended so I will teach u and just send messages for communication. I'm gonna friend u when I get home.

i wish this wasn't once a year. too much fun. i'd even pay to enter. even though I know i won't win.

This tournament should not be once a year, it should be once a month! Who agrees with me?

But then it wouldn't be exiting and you wouldn't get a prize.

OK, OK, just for prizes, it should be every other month. Now who agrees with me?

Main thing, it wouldn't be as exiting.

The one year wait is too long, though. Plus I want a gold Xbox 360 so badly!

And, even if we're not getting prizes, it's still fun! And it prepares you fo rthe competition next year.

Yeah, and maybe we could throw in some other completely arbitrary rules like, "Everyone has to run in circles for at least 6 seconds at the beginning of the match" and "Finishing somebody by throwing them into the cat counts as 2 wins". Think of the cool strategies that could come from that.

Jeez! It's just an idea! Not that it's gonna be implemented or anything ¬¬

Guest Gamefemale

Yeah, and maybe we could throw in some other completely arbitrary rules like, "Everyone has to run in circles for at least 6 seconds at the beginning of the match" and "Finishing somebody by throwing them into the cat counts as 2 wins". Think of the cool strategies that could come from that.

but if it did get implemented, that would be awesome!

Just face it.

It's NEVER. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Guest Gamefemale

Just face it.

It's NEVER. GONNA. HAPPEN.

I know it's never gonna happen. How did you make the words bigger?

Twas a fun tournament. I'll be looking forward to the next one. Good job to everyone that played, and sorry Gamefemale for destroying you in the first round. xD

Guest Gamefemale

Twas a fun tournament. I'll be looking forward to the next one. Good job to everyone that played, and sorry Gamefemale for destroying you in the first round. xD

I knew you had to destroy me. You wanted that gold Xbox 360 as much as I did. Nothing unreasonable about that. After all, we did have to fight. Over the last couple months I've been playing Castle Crashers, I've been improving my skill, and I gave it my best shot at the tournament, but I messed up after I got too confident in myself that I had you and I was going to finish you off. Now I learn from my mistake, and I will come back next year. AND YOU ARE GOIN DOWN! ;)

Apathetic Truth here. I got pretty destroyed by toast99 myself. I wish i had won the tournament because i only had the 360 just for that. Now i have to return it to my brother. I would have actually used (and maybe make an unboxing video since those are popular for some reason) the golden 360.