Guest roberto

Castle Crasher Tournament

Guest Gamefemale

who won the tournament

Toast99.

I never heard of him until after the tournament. :P

You really never heard of Toast99? I've played against him lots of times before, and he juggled me every single time! Very good player indeed.

who won the tournament

Toast99.

I never heard of him until after the tournament. :P

Don't worry Zephyr, neither had I. Never really been into the arena scene myself, though, so it's understandable.

You on the other hand... :| Lol

Don't worry Zephyr, neither had I. Never really been into the arena scene myself, though, so it's understandable.

Heheh... I'm sorry I let you down. :P

Heheh... I'm sorry I let you down. :P

It's ok, I'm used to it

I kid, I kid :-P

Toast99 is just a guy that knows how to juggle, if he were to be stripped of his juggling talent, gamefemal would kick crud out of him in two seconds. If I were to fight him, it would take three seconds, Gamefemale if the best non-juggler knight in the world.

Toast99 is just a guy that knows how to juggle, if he were to be stripped of his juggling talent, gamefemal would kick crud out of him in two seconds. If I were to fight him, it would take three seconds, Gamefemale if the best non-juggler knight in the world.

That's quite a big claim from such an unknown person.

And you're starting to sound like MadBest. He got cocky, then he got eliminated.

Just saying. I don't know you or your PSN username, but I sure hope all goes the way you think it will. :-P If it doesn't, I might just be the one who takes you out. :evil:

doubt it.

Quick Question: Don't you think the pros know how to do more than just juggle? For poop's sake, they beat the game on Insane Mode dozens of times, and half the levels in the story mode force you to use ground attacks anyways. Don't you think that they would have had to use something a little more effective than just Magic Splashing like the noobs do?

• Upvote 1

Quick Question: Don't you think the pros know how to do more than just juggle? For poop's sake, they beat the game on Insane Mode dozens of times, and half the levels in the story mode force you to use ground attacks anyways. Don't you think that they would have had to use something a little more effective than just Magic Splashing like the noobs do?

Thank you. People act like if they couldn't juggle, they wouldn't be able to land a hit on people. Their ability to juggle is in direct relation to their ability to hit and run.

Wow, trash talking a full 2 months before the tournament? *grabs popcorn*

Not really trash talking. I'm just trying to get a point across. :P

No one can be "the best" at anything (especially when the word "if" is present), and no one can finish someone else off in 2 seconds.

But anyway, I don't want this to turn into an argument, so I'll stop right there.

Wow, trash talking a full 2 months before the tournament? *grabs popcorn*

But anyway, I don't want this to turn into an argument, so I'll stop right there.

Gonna go out on a limb and say, that's PROBABLY a good idea

Do not compare me to Madbestkiller, I would watch who your threatening zephyr, Also don't call me unknowing, I have fought toast, lydonuis, mad best, and many other jugglers countless times. Now that I have learned how to juggle, I only have to master the bow in the arena.

Another thing zephyr, my gamertag and psn name are both Elusive Kat.

Do not compare me to Madbestkiller, I would watch who your threatening zephyr, Also don't call me unknowing, I have fought toast, lydonuis, mad best, and many other jugglers countless times. Now that I have learned how to juggle, I only have to master the bow in the arena.

Woah dude, calm down a bit. Zephyr was just pointing out how things can go down, not threatening you. It's good advice. I think he's trying to say that there is a fine line between confidence and cockiness. Which there is. There's no reason for any of us to make a big deal about it, we're trying to keep things a little calm around here.

• Upvote 1

Remind me of this conversation in two months.

Then we'll talk.

Remind me of this conversation in two months.

Then we'll talk.

*Ouch* I felt that burn from over here

Good one Zeph