Guest roberto

Castle Crasher Tournament

Toast99 is just a guy that knows how to juggle, if he were to be stripped of his juggling talent, gamefemal would kick crud out of him in two seconds. If I were to fight him, it would take three seconds, Gamefemale if the best non-juggler knight in the world.

aww..................I'm speechless! ;D

Do not compare me to Madbestkiller, I would watch who your threatening zephyr, Also don't call me unknowing, I have fought toast, lydonuis, mad best, and many other jugglers countless times. Now that I have learned how to juggle, I only have to master the bow in the arena.

Another thing zephyr, my gamertag and psn name are both Elusive Kat.

Remind me of this conversation in two months.

Then we'll talk.

that's really the best comeback you had?

Alright, I'm just going to say it outright, even though I'm no Mod, I do care about the forums enough to ask you two to please stop. Zephyr, I understand you're sense of humor all too well, but we're in a tough spot lately, we don't need to anger another new member. On the other hand, Elusive, you don't have to be so hostile either. I can picture this turning bad quickly, so I just want to ask nicely to have you guys PLEASE not argue. If you must, there's always PMs.

Boy...I sound like I'm a trying to be a Mod or something...like I said, it's not my place to "demand" things, so I am just asking. By all means, feel free to argue, I won't make you stop, but it won't do anyone else any good.

Zephyr, I've been here and talked to you enough to know that you know when to stop with that kind of thing, so I won't bother you again, I just don't want a MadBest incident again so soon.

Alright, I'm just going to say it outright, even though I'm no Mod, I do care about the forums enough to ask you two to please stop. Zephyr, I understand you're sense of humor all too well, but we're in a tough spot lately, we don't need to anger another new member. On the other hand, Elusive, you don't have to be so hostile either. I can picture this turning bad quickly, so I just want to ask nicely to have you guys PLEASE not argue. If you must, there's always PMs.

Boy...I sound like I'm a trying to be a Mod or something...like I said, it's not my place to "demand" things, so I am just asking. By all means, feel free to argue, I won't make you stop, but it won't do anyone else any good.

Zephyr, I've been here and talked to you enough to know that you know when to stop with that kind of thing, so I won't bother you again, I just don't want a MadBest incident again so soon.

I am really sorry guys, I am sounding like madbestkiller, but dropped your pocket, I'm not really new. Ive been reading these posts for years. I just decided that I should just make an account. I know that zephyr is just trying to make people laugh ( he's really good at it) and he's not trying to piss me off. I should just cool off.

I am really sorry guys, I am sounding like madbestkiller, but dropped your pocket, I'm not really new. Ive been reading these posts for years. I just decided that I should just make an account. I know that zephyr is just trying to make people laugh ( he's really good at it) and he's not trying to piss me off. I should just cool off.

I'm glad we can both be mature about this. :P

You're right, I'm not trying to make you mad at all, and I'm sorry if any of my posts offended you.

But please, let's just move on. Fighting is for the Arena, not the Forums. :)

You're right, I'm not trying to make you mad at all, and I'm sorry if any of my posts offended you.

exactly, just don't get mad if someone decides to juggle in that arena. they're people too!

• Upvote 1

exactly, just don't get mad if someone decides to juggle in that arena. they're people too!

I don't think you will need to worry about that, I now know how to juggle and understand why people do it, it's crazy fun!

Edited by Elusive Kat