Scaler193

Combine The Last Two Games You Played

The last two video games that you played are now merged. What is the result? For bonus fun, combine the last two song titles you listened to and that is the name of the games main theme.

For me its Happy Wars and Halo Reach. I guess the result would be spartans vs elities in a fat princess esc style. With energy swords, gravity hamers, and dmrs/needle rifles. Also, the theme would be Stairway Very Much. (not the best title mixture)

Edited by Scaler193

The last two games I played were League of Legends and Beat Hazard. The combination would be League of Legends with bright flashing lights, guns, and minions waves that changed their behavior depending on what kind of music you're listening to. The theme song would be called "Tonari No Totoro Attack." Hahaha

Hmm...Castle Crashers and Castlevania: Lords of Shadows. That combo has a LOT of potential.

Although my combo almost ended up being Castle Crashers and Ghostbusters. I'm...not really sure how well those two would combine.

On a related note, I just saw a box mockup for the game "Metal Gear Solid: Kingdom Hearts". That game would ROCK.

Last 2 games I played were Meachinarium and Scott Pilgrim vs. the world.

So it would be a point and click robot fighting tons of teenagers whilst solving puzzles sort of game. You all know that sort of game.

The last 2 songs I listened to were Wizards Walk and the pirates of the Caribbean theme song played on piano perfectly,(by non other than mwa)

so the theme song for the game would be called "The Wizards Walk to the Caribbean"

Edited by daikonboy101

The last two games I played were Angry Birds and Castle Crashers. The game would be called Angry Crashers. It would be kinda like Angry Birds, but instead of flinging birds, you fling knights. Each knight would have their own power, similar to birds. Also instead of pigs, your enemies are enemies from Castle Crashers.

Splinter Cell Conviction & Rock Band 3 join together to create:

The Worst Game Ever

or some really awesome rhythym/stealth action, but SCC is a terrible game so no.

The Worst Game Ever

or some really awesome rhythym/stealth action, but SCC is a terrible game so no.

It was good the first time through.

The Worst Game Ever

It was good the first time through.

Oh yeah, I loved it the first time through, but every subsequent playthrough made me sick to whatever the equivilant of a stomach would be to my people.

The last two games I played were Angry Birds and Castle Crashers. The game would be called Angry Crashers. It would be kinda like Angry Birds, but instead of flinging birds, you fling knights. Each knight would have their own power, similar to birds. Also instead of pigs, your enemies are enemies from Castle Crashers.

Wait... a game that plays like Angry Birds, but with castles and knights? Why do I feel like this game exists and was completely stolen, resulting in an obnoxiously large "indie game" explosion, filled with craploads of unwanted merchandising and rehashed sequels?

• Upvote 1