Sign in to follow this  
ChickenOffender

What Are All The Forum Ranks?

In order to be an ultra member, you must have be nominated by the majority of voters.

Voters sent their PMs to Fiddler and he'd tally them.

Whoever won that was interviewed (via PM) about life and then you're rewarded the new title.

Basically it's a popularity contest.

There was brief discussion a while ago about reviving it... I was supportive of it, but the discussion stopped, so I dunno...

Necro-bump

Not really, it's only been a few months.

Just a question,how did you get that rank?Are you like an admin on Castlepedia

?

He's a very strong suppoter of Castlepedia and put a bunch of work into it. Now, please don't revive anymore threads. 

Necro-bump

Not really, it's only been a few months.

Just a question,how did you get that rank?Are you like an admin on Castlepedia

?

He's a very strong suppoter of Castlepedia and put a bunch of work into it. Now, please don't revive anymore threads. 

He had a legitimate question to bump the thread so it's fine. Baseless bumping is frowned upon.

Maybe when game 4 comes out, people will join forums, then new mods?

good thing game 4 aint coming soon so I can get more posts and be superior! *evil laugh*

good thing game 4 aint coming soon so I can get more posts and be superior! *evil laugh*

Post count means absolutely nothing.

It's a number, just like age.

Yeah I know but you would rather let someone with 5 posts be a mod or someone who shows dedication to the forums with say 1,000 posts?

Yeah I know but you would rather let someone with 5 posts be a mod or someone who shows dedication to the forums with say 1,000 posts?

Obviously someone with five posts won't get the position of Moderator, but someone with a thousand spammy or meaningless posts also wouldn't get the position.  You earn it by being a productive member of the community with a good head on your shoulders.  And you have to be of age, but that's beside the point.  As it is, we have pretty much enough Mods to keep this place in check, and I don't know how it'll be when Game 4 comes out, since that could still be a few years down the road from now.  Heck, even I may not be here by then, but you never know, I might stick around that long, as this is a pretty cool place still, even after the few years I've been here.

• Upvote 2

Obviously someone with five posts won't get the position of Moderator, but someone with a thousand spammy or meaningless posts also wouldn't get the position.  You earn it by being a productive member of the community with a good head on your shoulders.  And you have to be of age, but that's beside the point.  As it is, we have pretty much enough Mods to keep this place in check, and I don't know how it'll be when Game 4 comes out, since that could still be a few years down the road from now.  Heck, even I may not be here by then, but you never know, I might stick around that long, as this is a pretty cool place still, even after the few years I've been here.

Thank you since that was what I was trying to say in a nutchell. :-D

Their should be a rank called "AntiSocialPersonThatSitsAtAScreenPLayingVideoGamesAllDayAndNeverDoesPhysicalActivityEverBecauseItsTerribleAndTiring........@gmail.com

Then how did you get the position? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #burncentral

• Upvote 1

Sadly Cat Guard is not of age yet.

According to your profile, you're just 3 years shy of being a moderator.

Im dedecated and I will probuably stay even if I don't become a mod (even though thats my dream) since you guys are too cool. :-)