Sign in to follow this  
ChickenOffender

What Are All The Forum Ranks?

I would like to see a Legendary Elder Chicken rank one day. What I didn't like about the Ultra Member award was that it was a very biased contest based on who had more friends voting for them and not on who was contributing to the community. I remember one of them being a troll towards the end but I forgot who.

I would like to see a Legendary Elder Chicken rank one day. What I didn't like about the Ultra Member award was that it was a very biased contest based on who had more friends voting for them and not on who was contributing to the community. I remember one of them being a troll towards the end but I forgot who.

I still want a Ultra Member award. But a Legendary Elder Chicken rank is pretty cool.

WRONG AGAIN! There should be a rank called The Ultimate Gamefemale. ;)

You'll be dissapointed to hear that rank was given to mechazeep as well, despite him not be game or female.

Post-Count Ranks (in order):

Eggy

Hatchling

Chicken Lover

Elder Chicken

Other Ranks:

Advanced Member

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

You forgot my rank

I wanna Scaler rank.

If anything there should be a pooping unicorn rank.

You're both wrong, there needs to be a Dr. Pocket rank.

Dr. Pocket AND Dr. Chipmunk ranks.. Amirite?

Nope. But, every Doctor needs a good Nurse ;-)

No.  Ultimate Ninja for only me.  How to get castlepedia master koen and this one is to anyone; is advanced member not a good rank?

Post-Count Ranks (in order):

Eggy

Hatchling

Chicken Lover

Elder Chicken

Other Ranks:

Advanced Member

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

You forgot my rank

I wanna Scaler rank.

If anything there should be a pooping unicorn rank.

You're both wrong, there needs to be a Dr. Pocket rank.

Dr. Pocket AND Dr. Chipmunk ranks.. Amirite?

Nope. But, every Doctor needs a good Nurse ;-)

No.  Ultimate Ninja for only me.  How to get castlepedia master koen and this one is to anyone; is advanced member not a good rank?

Koen is the guy who does all the stuff for the Castlepedia.  Hence, he's the Castlepedia Master.  Advanced member is not a very good forum rank, if you want to look at it like that. 

It seems that I'm still a Chicken Lover...

*Spends the next week scanning and spamming the forum at every possible second*

EDIT: Funny enough, I'm now an Elder Chicken.

Edited by T Diamond

Kind of funny, I became an Elder Chicken without trying.  I only post when I feel I actually have something to say, so the fact that I now have as many posts as I do now, in the short time I've actually been truly active, is mind-boggling to me.  I still remember having twenty-six posts (I don't know why that specific number, but that's one I remember the most).

Kind of funny, I became an Elder Chicken without trying.  I only post when I feel I actually have something to say, so the fact that I now have as many posts as I do now, in the short time I've actually been truly active, is mind-boggling to me.  I still remember having twenty-six posts (I don't know why that specific number, but that's one I remember the most).

Yeah I was actually just kidding about spamming the forum. I thought I wouldn't hit Elder Chicken for another 250 posts. It was just coincidence I thought was funny.

Can I have Mod rank? :-)

Realistic answer:

Why?

You seem very inexperienced, haven't even been here for 3 months and you only have 9 posts in total.

Although the behemoth (or more specifically, megan) decides who may become a mod, you're probably not fit to be one. or at least not yet.

Plus, to become a mod, you have to sign-up whenever they post that they are searching for a new one, and there was a new mod quite recently.

Now I don't want to be mean, but I'm just stating the facts.

Kind answer:

Maybe if you get some more posts, spend some more time here and sign-up when the behemoth posts that they need more mods.

But before that, I don't think so.

Realistic answer:

Why?

You seem very inexperienced, haven't even been here for 3 months and you only have 9 posts in total.

Although the behemoth (or more specifically, megan) decides who may become a mod, you're probably not fit to be one. or at least not yet.

Plus, to become a mod, you have to sign-up whenever they post that they are searching for a new one, and there was a new mod quite recently.

Kind answer:

Maybe if you get some more posts, spend some more time here and sign-up when the behemoth posts that they need more mods.

So when will there be not enough mods. *slowly smacks club against palm* because I think there's an opening somewhere.

Realistic answer:

Why?

Kind answer:

So when will there be not enough mods. *slowly smacks club against palm* because I think there's an opening somewhere.

lol, sure. Give it 6 months, maybe a year. Maybe the current mods will have left by then.

Realistic answer:

Why?

Kind answer:

lol, sure. Give it 6 months, maybe a year. Maybe the current mods will have left by then.

Realistically, when will Megan be looking for new Mods? I doubt it wont be for awhile because you just became one in February(If my statistics are right) but it is my 3 month anniversary on the 19th so yeah.

Realistic answer:

Why?

Kind answer:

Realistically, when will Megan be looking for new Mods? I doubt it wont be for awhile because you just became one in February(If my statistics are right) but it is my 3 month anniversary on the 19th so yeah.

More mods will be needed after I kill all of the current mods.

• Upvote 2

Realistic answer:

Why?

Kind answer:

More mods will be needed after I kill all of the current mods.
wasn't there a mod registration thingy where I didn't get mod but you could e-mail the behemoth to see if you were worthy not that long ago? Edited by yugo657

This happens at random, could be a year, could be a week. It might never happen again if the current mods stay forever and ever and ever.

However, in time, people will leave. Mods are people, so you'll have to wait until there's either a, a shortage of mods or b,  a freak accident that gives daikon superpowers (which he will need) to kill all the current mods.

wasn't there a mod registration thingy where I didn't get mod but you could e-mail the behemoth to see if you were worthy not that long ago?

I believe you're talking about the thread by megan asking for people to sign-up to become mods if they were deemed worthy, yes?

Anyhow, that resulted in me becoming a mod, although I already was the admin at the castlepedia at that point in time (now battlepedia too) so that might have tipped the scales in my favor of me becoming a mod.

Realistic answer:

Why?

Kind answer:

This happens at random, could be a year, could be a week. It might never happen again if the current mods stay forever and ever and ever.

However, in time, people will leave. Mods are people, so you'll have to wait until there's either a, a shortage of mods or b,  a freak accident that gives daikon superpowers (which he will need) to kill all the current mods.

Hush, I rule with fear.

Hush, I rule with fear.

And that is why you will never get the powers of a mod. With great power comes great responsibility. Those who rule with fear are clearly unable to deal with that responsibility.

Damn, I am being way too dramatic in my way of writing today.

Hush, I rule with fear.

And that is why you will never get the powers of a mod. With great power comes great responsibility. Those who rule with fear are clearly unable to deal with that responsibility.

Damn, I am being way too dramatic in my way of writing today.

... I know you are but what am I?