j3fr0

Serious Castle Crashers Psn

Ya alright fellow 'Crashers, here's my pitch..

Playin' CC on my billy todd is fine but I crave serious co-op action, hear that, serious. I've only got 3 gold skulls (pink knight, industrialist & white bear) and all my other dudes have white skulls.

Catchin' my drift?

I'm lookin' for any1 who needs help in insane mode or like me, lookin' to get all characters on a gold skull, oh and this is aimed at the PSN community.. With fellow europeans I have no problems connection wise but with some across the pond, don't be offended if I quit due to lag.

Add me on PSN, Sir_J3fr0 (thats a three and zero in j3fr0)

I love this game and don't mind helpin' people out but I want some1 of my calibur to play with to max out the game old skool style.. I think if your younger than 15 don't bother unless ya can handle insane mode.

Thinkin' on it, if ya do send a friend request it might help if you say where ya upto. All mine are upto forest, a few are near the wedding and my Alien is at the desert..

Please help a brother out some1?!?!?!

INSANE MODE ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!! (Ok that was over the top) =)

Edited by j3fr0

I'll try to help. I've lately been trying to unlock some characters. Can you help me unlock the cult minion? Ice castle on insane.

PSN id yourname101.

I would also like to get the dlc weapons (mostly the NG Lollipop because my sister wants the sword).

So far, I only have white skulls because I've been trying to get all the people then do insane.

The only insanes are as far as the cyclops cave...

Added ya.. You need the dlc yaself to get weapons because I remember gettin them when I didn't have dlc only for the next time I turned the game on they were gone.. =(

Hate the Ice Castle level but it's not the worst so ok and yeah I also got the rest to get the wheel & lookin' glass...

Could you help me, I've been trying to get a gold skull with my industrialist (lvl 99) and I can't get past that desert part because I'm not very good and I keep forgetting to buy potions. I suck, help me. My PSN name is Daikonboy101, help me.

My Ps3 is broke NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. Might have to give it a go on PC... =(

Why not just fix your PS3?

My PS3 has broken several times and I still play it, and have gotten used to fixing it.

Never thought of fixin it, jus threw it away and now gotta save up for a new 1.. Bluray reader broke, couldn't put disc's in and then it jus started crashing everytime I switched on.. Didn't know that they could be fixed??

Limited to playin' online only on wednesdays at the mo'.. Slightly frustratin', jus' gettin' ready to get my 6th golden skull with the Green Knight too... =/