At some point in their lives 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the Dutch.

The Dutch killed the tree in our back yard! The thing is huge and now it's going to be chopped down :cry:

It's all true, as a dutchman I can say that our plan was indeed to abduct children to shoot them at your tree and kill it, we've been planning it since the universe was created by the beatiful weedplant that we worship.

should it be legal for humans to fly by farris wheel to easter island?

the real question is, "should it be legal for humans to fly by farris wheel ANYWHERE?"

the real question is, "should it be legal for humans to fly by farris wheel ANYWHERE?"

or... should it be legal for anything human or non-human to fly by farris wheel anywhere. Bonobo's excluded of course.

or... should it be legal for anything human or non-human to fly by farris wheel anywhere. Bonobo's excluded of course.

Villains are also excluded

im sure i saw this on the history channel somewhere but apparently umpa lumpas invented the flying mechanism for the ferris wheel but then very little people knew how to fly it but then later on crashed. during the time Robb schneider made it illegal for people to fly them due to the amount of danger but only umpa loompas were allowed to because of they invented it and are more evolved for the technology that it uses.

im sure i saw this on the history channel somewhere but apparently umpa lumpas invented the flying mechanism for the ferris wheel but then very little people knew how to fly it but then later on crashed. during the time Robb schneider made it illegal for people to fly them due to the amount of danger but only umpa loompas were allowed to because of they invented it and are more evolved for the technology that it uses.

They are also allowed to drive Eggman's car anytime they want to!

today i walked like this down the empty hall to get to my friend today at lunch.

skip to 2:13 for the walk.

this was the closest thing i could find.

when i passed classes people were looking at me while my friends were laughing. we made a few people laugh.

gamerfemale and chickenoffender are gonna slob the team

what do you mean slob the team? being serious now. but not for long on this topic.

I was about to ask the same thing.

im to lazy to check google for the term so this should be interesting when we find out what the term means. yes im to lazy to go to a website in 4 seconds. I disgust myself.

I want to be lazy all day everyday

im to lazy to check google for the term so this should be interesting when we find out what the term means. yes im to lazy to go to a website in 4 seconds. I disgust myself.

No you don't.

No you don't.

Why not? I do it every Saturday and I enjoy it!

No you don't.

Because on Saturday you're relaxing from a week of school. I graduated last year, and since I have no full-time job, I hate sitting around all day, doing nothing productive. And trust me, I'm pretty lazy, so the fact that I miss school is shocking.

No you don't.

Because on Saturday you're relaxing from a week of school. I graduated last year, and since I have no full-time job, I hate sitting around all day, doing nothing productive. And trust me, I'm pretty lazy, so the fact that I miss school is shocking.

I can understand that...........