NO NO like chuck norris. no one dares to make a username with his name because they know he'll find them and kill theldkssljfsdljfsdjffkfjkdvmvlklkjsvjks'kjsdg

That means you like chuck norris.

On Saturday October 20th, 2012, I found a really popular store called, "Gamestop". I pre ordered a really new sequel called, "Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed". The game will be unleashed from the shadows of game development Sunday November 18th, 2012, alongside a new beast called a, "Wii U".

Edited by Gamefemale

interesting i wonder if there making an xbox X that means they added one letter to the end of the name to make their product sound less crappy. idk i cant judge the system yet but im not to interested in it at the moment.

On Saturday October 20th, 2012, I found a really popular store called, "Gamestop". I pre ordered a really new sequel called, "Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed". The game will be unleashed from the shadows of game development Sunday November 18th, 2012, alongside a new beast called a, "Wii U".

Beast? More like little pet... but aside from my opinion I will be buying the Wii U just because I have this need to have all consoles.... I need a new xbox 360....

I do get that this is a thread for "stupid stuff", but it's gotten a little bit out of hand. I'm not going to dish out any warnings, because I think the locking of this thread will be enough.

Please message the moderating team if you have any questions.