Dropped Your Pocket

[Poll] Opinions On Forum Mods

Opinions on the Mods  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel the Mods deal with things around the forums?

• The Mods need to work a little harder
    • The Mods are doing great!
    • Mods? What Mods?
    • We need more Mods on the job (different time zones, etc.)
    • MODS R = GAWD!!1!11

I consider I Mod's point of view, at least a well known one like Sushi, to be very unbiased.

These two words in the same sentence.

We're talking about the guy who gave me a warning for not liking MLP, and got me permabanned when I made a joke about christians.

I consider I Mod's point of view, at least a well known one like Sushi, to be very unbiased.

Though he is very unbiased, everyone has biased moments, even moderators.

We're talking about the guy who gave me a warning for not liking MLP, and got me permabanned when I made a joke about christians.

Good lord Scarabix, will you ever let this MLP thing go? No, you didn't just share your opinion that you didn't like it. You kept mentioning that you didn't like it and trashing everyone else when you were the only one on the thread that was against it. Not to mention that you said you have no other feelings towards bronies except for that they should all just die. The first few times you mentioned it, it was fine, but you kept shoving your opinion in everyone's faces over and over and over again. I'm pretty sure a lot of the members on this fourm would agree that the warning you got from that thread was justified.

JUST KEEP THE MOD HATE FRIENDLY, MMKAY?

I don't mind if people want to highlight concerns with my Moderating, and I don't mind if people want to defend my Moderating, but just make sure not to go at each others' throats for it.

please i'm not worth it

Good lord Scarabix, will you ever let this MLP thing go? No, you didn't just share your opinion that you didn't like it. You kept mentioning that you didn't like it and trashing everyone else when you were the only one on the thread that was against it. Not to mention that you said you have no other feelings towards bronies except for that they should all just die. The first few times you mentioned it, it was fine, but you kept shoving your opinion in everyone's faces over and over and over again. I'm pretty sure a lot of the members on this fourm would agree that the warning you got from that thread was justified.

Define"trashing it", really. Also, we all know bronies do not shove theiropinion down everybody else's throat either, do they? (yes, they do)

Stop acting like I did anything wrong, you're biased, as you're a brony.

JUST KEEP THE MOD HATE FRIENDLY, MMKAY?

I don't mind if people want to highlight concerns with my Moderating, and I don't mind if people want to defend my Moderating, but just make sure not to go at each others' throats for it.

please i'm not worth it

I don't like you.

Define"trashing it", really. Also, we all know bronies do not shove theiropinion down everybody else's throat either, do they? (yes, they do)

Stop acting like I did anything wrong, you're biased, as you're a brony.

So much for quitting, huh?

Can we please calm down about this? This really isn't the place to bring up past issues. If there needs to be a discussion about Scarabix and MLP, please make a thread about that. I don't like all of the conflict lately. Nobody can change the past. Not Scarabix. Not Sushi. Not even Dan or Emil. What's said was said, and all we can do is move on and try and put it behind us.

• Upvote 1

Can we please calm down about this? This really isn't the place to bring up past issues. If there needs to be a discussion about Scarabix and MLP, please make a thread about that. I don't like all of the conflict lately. Nobody can change the past. Not Scarabix. Not Sushi. Not even Dan or Emil. What's said was said, and all we can do is move on and try and put it behind us.

I find it normal that on a thread about subject A, I'd be allowed to give a negative opinion about subject A.

I didn't go off topic, I didn't extrapolate. The topic was "Bronies or no bronies", I posted my opinion and was warned for it.

I can very well forget the past, but I can't forget biased moderation and unjustified warnings because now it's one more warning and I get banned.

What wrong did I cause? None. On every other forum I've been to, my opinion would've been respected.

And that is why I do not like the new moderation.

A ban doesn't sound that bad actually, it's just an internet.

I've been here for 3 years and I love the members, the forums, all that stuff. I think a ban is the last thing I want and that is why I want to reduce my posting habits: there's obviously something in my posts that the mods don't like, so I'll just post less and hope they don't get mad.

But being banned from here is probably the last thing I want to happen these days.

Edit : I'm high

Edited by scarabix

I love the members

That's precious.

You don't love Scarabix? I love Scarabix.

I've been in love with him since we started dating in 1999, never left his side since ;-)

I love the members

That's precious.

I've been in love with him since we started dating in 1999, never left his side since ;-)

Scarabix is old enough to be your grandfather.

I love the members

That's precious.

Scarabix is old enough to be your grandfather.

Age doesn't matter.

Why should they give their 110% on monitoring the forums? Seriously, they have lives, moderating is not their "job". They don't get a paycheck from this. Cut them some slack, they're not just monkeys that do whatever we tell them to do.

• Upvote 1

Some may know about Scarabix's recent departure from the forums, and claims it is due to the Mods around the forums. It made me think, does anyone else have thoughts on the Mods? I want this thread to be honest opinions, no you-know-what kissing. I want my fellow users to give their opinions about how the Mods have been responding to situations around he forums of late.

Discussion starts now.

who cares about scarabix?

Edited by drunken feedle

Some may know about Scarabix's recent departure from the forums, and claims it is due to the Mods around the forums. It made me think, does anyone else have thoughts on the Mods? I want this thread to be honest opinions, no you-know-what kissing. I want my fellow users to give their opinions about how the Mods have been responding to situations around he forums of late.

Discussion starts now.

Woah, woah, woah. No need for the hate.

Discussion starts now.

Woah, woah, woah. No need for the hate.

Yeah, slow your roll homie, we are family.. :c

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

I think the mod to user rate is too god damn high. Not the mods fault or anything, just my thoughts on the mods

You're still alive? :?

No, there's wifi in hell.

Lame jokes aside. Yes i am, been absent a long time because school (college or whatever) is so fricking fun and time consiming (not even being sarcasting, learning is so fun and gratifying). But i do come back now and then when i am nervous about examns i have the next day, yet i come here as an excuse for not studying.

And having said that, i have no recollection of who you are, and unless you had a really drastic and badass name change i think i should remember you.

EDIT: I do remember the chips guy on your sig though

EDIT2: Wait, what avatar did you have?

Edited by Basilisco

I think the mod to user rate is too god damn high. Not the mods fault or anything, just my thoughts on the mods

This is my exact thought on the situation.

We have like, what, 5 active users? And like 4 active mods?

And they're recruiting more, too.

You're still alive? :?

No, there's wifi in hell.

Lame jokes aside. Yes i am, been absent a long time because school (college or whatever) is so fricking fun and time consiming (not even being sarcasting, learning is so fun and gratifying). But i do come back now and then when i am nervous about examns i have the next day, yet i come here as an excuse for not studying.

And having said that, i have no recollection of who you are, and unless you had a really drastic and badass name change i think i should remember you.

EDIT: I do remember the chips guy on your sig though

EDIT2: Wait, what avatar did you have?

No name change, previous avatar was a Slowpoke. I doubt I was active when you were. But I did exist, and I for sure know you.

This is my exact thought on the situation.

We have like, what, 5 active users? And like 4 active mods?

And they're recruiting more, too.

I just saw that topic, just read the first two lines or so, chuckled when i read "now that new members are flooding the forums since we realeased CC on steam" or something like that.

EDIT: Dropped, i think you were active, i just have bad memory and went absent shortly after you became active, but I am pretty sure i remember that signature

Edited by Basilisco