Dropped Your Pocket

[Poll] Opinions On Forum Mods

Opinions on the Mods  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel the Mods deal with things around the forums?

• The Mods need to work a little harder
    • The Mods are doing great!
    • Mods? What Mods?
    • We need more Mods on the job (different time zones, etc.)
    • MODS R = GAWD!!1!11

I think the mod to user rate is too god damn high. Not the mods fault or anything, just my thoughts on the mods

This is my exact thought on the situation.

We have like, what, 5 active users? And like 4 active mods?

And they're recruiting more, too.

I just saw that topic, just read the first two lines or so, chuckled when i read "now that new members are flooding the forums since we realeased CC on steam" or something like that.

EDIT: Dropped, i think you were active, i just have bad memory and went absent shortly after you became active, but I am pretty sure i remember that signature

I'll give you the credit, since L (that guy) has been in my signature since the day I joined. He's been there so long, I just can't get rid of him. I agree, though, about new users. We won't have them "flooding" here until BBT is released. Anyway, enough off-topic gibber-jabber, let's talk about Mods, somehow.

let's talk about Mods, somehow.

Well, we kinda are, i dunno why we would need more, if anything the forums should get some bilingual league of mods in case some 7 years old that only speaks german, french or japanese or whatever can get help, but that isn't even necessary since almost no new members are joining.

All i can think of when i see so few users is that it will get to the point when there are 5 users, 4 of them mods and you're all just staring at each other.

As for the mods, i haven't had any trouble with any of them. I haven't seen any specially biased actions of any of them either, and i don't see anyone drunk with power... yet.

let's talk about Mods, somehow.

Well, we kinda are, i dunno why we would need more, if anything the forums should get some bilingual league of mods in case some 7 years old that only speaks german, french or japanese or whatever can get help, but that isn't even necessary since almost no new members are joining.

All i can think of when i see so few users is that it will get to the point when there are 5 users, 4 of them mods and you're all just staring at each other.

As for the mods, i haven't had any trouble with any of them. I haven't seen any specially biased actions of any of them either, and i don't see anyone drunk with power... yet.

I'm just hoping that these forums DO pick back up when BBT is released. Gets kind of lonely around these parts during the day.

Guys, this is such a small community we really can't let ourselves be so hostile towards one another. I love you all so much, so please let's just all get along. Sushi is a pretty cool dude, and you know what? Scarabix is a pretty cool dude too. So why can't you guys say "Hey, we're both pretty cool dudes, we should be friends" and realize that nothing will be resolved with this passive aggresive behaviour that's going on, if you need to hash it out then do it in a polite, completely sincere way and respect one another, because we all deserve this place to be a little safe haven where we don't have to worry about conflict and drama. So please, get along and play nice, great people shouldn't ruin potential friendships with something that is so petty in the grand scheme of things.

I don't normally sound like such a hippy, but I treat this place like a sanctuary, and fighting is not something that should happen in a sanctuary.

P.S.: Basilico! Dude, how long has it been, my God have I missed you!

Oh, Drop. Once BBT releases you will lose your mind once foolish kids start posting stupid memes here...

You're OK with a kid here right? :-(

Edited by daikonboy101

When I really think about it, I don't ever remember there being lots of members on the site. People just posted more often.

I disagree, there were many more members in 2009. Maybe you can't remember?

• Upvote 1

Oh, Drop. Once BBT releases you will lose your mind once foolish kids start posting stupid memes here...

At least it'll keep me busy and this place alive. Everyone who's active here can all work together when it comes to busting trolls. Even Scarabix and Sushi.

At least it'll keep me busy and this place alive. Everyone who's active here can all work together when it comes to busting trolls. Even Scarabix and Sushi.

and meeee??? no? okay.

• Upvote 1

No answers? I guess I am not wanted here, how cruel this world can be, oh well, I'm sorry I am not good enough. :cry:

No answers? I guess I am not wanted here, how cruel this world can be, oh well, I'm sorry I am not good enough. :cry:

I don't recall any dislike towards younglings, like you. To people like me who've posted memes here however.....

And Milk, too, actually.

Remember Legitguy?

A fine piece of work we did there. But I'm still no mod, so don't go around obeying me, kids.

And Milk, too, actually.

Remember Legitguy?

A fine piece of work we did there. But I'm still no mod, so don't go around obeying me, kids.

OK SCARABIX, I shall not obey you all the time any more.

You know I just playin', I never obeyed you like a god.

I take advantage of every oppertunity (not sure how to spell opertunity) to say everyone hates me because I'm just a kid. But you all know I just be playin'!

And Milk, too, actually.

Remember Legitguy?

well, you're too late with that

Once BBT releases you will lose your mind
Once BBT releases
BBT releases
  • Upvote 1

Oh, Drop. Once BLT releases you will lose your mind once foolish kids start posting stupid memes here...

I honestly don't see what a sandwich has to do with users posting memes on these forums.

Edited by Splufay

When I really think about it, I don't ever remember there being lots of members on the site. People just posted more often.

I disagree, there were many more members in 2009. Maybe you can't remember?

No, I barely remember anyone though. From what I remember...

-Scaler

-Zugma

-Mechazeep

-Scarabix

-Psychochipmunk

-Chris

-Roy

-Dexide

-Kelly

-Dan

-UnlceOwnage (He made me some amazing art)

-CastleCrasherGuru

-Babbity

-Mad Fiddler

-Some guy with metaknight stabbing a waffle for an avatar

-Blob

-TRPI

-Denivire (The guy I always confused for Dexide)

I guess there were more members back then. Huh

Edit: Looking at Fel's join date, did you change your name or something?

Also lol

MECHAZEEP!!!

ONE MORE POST UNTIL 2000 POSTS!!!!!!

Edited by Scaler193

-Scaler

-Zugma

-Mechazeep

-Scarabix

-Psychochipmunk

-Chris

-Roy

-Dexide

-Kelly

-Dan

-CastleCrasherGuru

-Babbity

-Mad Fiddler

-Blob

-TRPI

Wow, harsh.

FEL is not that different from Felknight or Fel the Ferret.

-Scaler

-Zugma

-Mechazeep

-Scarabix

-Psychochipmunk

-Chris

-Roy

-Dexide

-Kelly

-Dan

-CastleCrasherGuru

-Babbity

-Mad Fiddler

-Blob

-TRPI

Wow, harsh.

FEL is not that different from Felknight or Fel the Ferret.

Felknight, now I remember. I remembered Fel the Ferret, but didn't you start using that much later?