Dropped Your Pocket

[Poll] Opinions On Forum Mods

Opinions on the Mods  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel the Mods deal with things around the forums?

• The Mods need to work a little harder
    • The Mods are doing great!
    • Mods? What Mods?
    • We need more Mods on the job (different time zones, etc.)
    • MODS R = GAWD!!1!11

you even forgot about GTAostrich, roflcopter, abyssmalcookie and complicated, zonuphaon, shesjustaglitch and chromaticflame

you even forgot about GTAostrich, roflcopter, abyssmalcookie and complicated, zonuphaon, shesjustaglitch and chromaticflame

Remembered the ones I bolded. Also I remember Slushee, tyndras, Corey the icekemo and r34p3r

I still feel like im the only one who remembers UncleOwnage...

I have to say in the short time I have been here I see a great deal of hate. The mods are fair most of the time but not as much as before. Scarbox had every right to be banned. I read his posts and he's just a little kid that thinks he's always right and never can take responsiblity for his actions. His response to this will be quote "I did nothing wrong blah excuse blah your wrong and stupid and think before you post". Thats that. Good job mods for banning him before but I am disappointed he's not still banned. I read his posts and they just cause conflict. I voted for the mods to work harder cuz they gotta put there foot down on this guy. That's just scarbox now to my main point.

The mods are not as fair as they uses to be. They used to give people a chance and that's gone. I saw an argument between legitguy11 and scarbox yesterday that happened a few weeks ago. I don't know who started it but I found Legitguy11 was banned yet scarbox is still here. WHAT. They both posted rude things and only one gets banned. Why not both I mean really. Taking sides I think. It's just conflict and pointless arguments here. Where's the love man.

Edited by rulerman

I have to say in the short time I have been here I see a great deal of hate. The mods are fair most of the time but not as much as before. Scarbox had every right to be banned. I read his posts and he's just a little kid that thinks he's always right and never can take responsiblity for his actions. His response to this will be quote "I did nothing wrong blah excuse blah your wrong and stupid and think before you post". Thats that. Good job mods for banning him before but I am disappointed he's not still banned. I read his posts and they just cause conflict. I voted for the mods to work harder cuz they gotta put there foot down on this guy. That's just scarbox now to my main point.

The mods are not as fair as they uses to be. They used to give people a chance and that's gone. I saw an argument between legitguy11 and scarbox yesterday that happened a few weeks ago. I don't know who started it but I found Legitguy11 was banned yet scarbox is still here. WHAT. They both posted rude things and only one gets banned. Why not both I mean really. Taking sides I think. It's just conflict and pointless arguments here. Where's the love man.

I'm going to say this: please don't assume we're doing nothing about certain issues. Also, please use Scarabix's name properly spelled, it's the polite thing to do. Lastly, legitguy11 was banned for multiple reasons, but that's all that needs to be said. He had been banned before, and he showed that he wasn't ready to come back yet.

I can assure you, we're trying our best to work things out around here, and it's a bit more difficult with SushiGummi in school and Megan is quite busy as well. I'm not speaking on behalf of everyone, as I'm sure everyone has their own opinions on how well of a job the other Mods and myself are doing, which is why I originally started this topic, to hear other people's opinions. I am happy to see that you're expressing your opinions about the Mods, but I don't think this is the place to discuss people who should or shouldn't be banned. I can't speak any more on the topic, as it isn't all public knowledge, so I'll leave it at that. I can assure you, though, we don't take sides, because that would imply personal feeling towards one person, which as Mods, we shouldn't allow that to cloud our judgement. That's a whole other topic, though, and it's one that other members have their own opinions on as well.

Anyway, now that I've typed an entire essay about this, I shall take my leave...FOR NOW! I will be back...when somebody posts...I'll be there... ;-)

P.S. if you have any other questions/comments, feel free to post again or PM me :-)

Hi Madbestkiller.

• Upvote 3

I understand Ty for the positive response. I was just stating my opinion. And madbestkiller? Who's that Fel.

DAGNABBIT STOP TRYING TO COVER UP YOU ARE SO BAD AT HIDING

We banned you for multiple reasons, and you should have gotten an email about it (if you didn't, please let us know). I realize you might not have received a whole ton of information regarding your ban, and I apologize for that. If you'd like the specifics, shoot me a private message and I'll fill you in. You're not banned permanently, so don't let it worry you too much.

:(. P m me sushi cuz I tryed to message u but it told me error array. So yeah my thought out message was not sent lol. Please I would love to know. May i create a topic called why was MadBestKiller/legitguy11 banned?

:(. P m me sushi cuz I tryed to message u but it told me error array. So yeah my thought out message was not sent lol. Please I would love to know. May i create a topic called why was MadBestKiller/legitguy11 banned?

Because he was a very very bad boy!

So, I've bolded your spelling mistakes and put your grammar mistakes in italics and I have underlined what I think when I read your posts, it might be quite difficult to understand at first but you have to put it all together. You're welcome, work on it.

Hi mister totally not madbestkiller how are you doing on this fine day

I talk in slang online. I dont try to be grammar friendly. Im a bad speller yes but I'm an okey writer.

You do know you have to be a good speller to be a good writer. So what do you mean by writer?

We do tend to like good spellers around these parts.

Edited by daikonboy101

CC tournament is said to come on ps3 soon I have to be around to see it you know. Im not here to cause trouble but any chance I can take a shot at scarabix I do it lol.

Mods are doing a stand-up job, I've noticed that each mod is a great person; off and on the forums. It takes integrity to be as honorable as these men.

There people not profits lol. Jk there good for the most part. They just withhold info lol.

Edited by rulerman

Mods are doing a stand-up job, I've noticed that each mod is a great person; off and on the forums. It takes integrity to be as honorable as these men.

There people not profits lol. Jk there good for the most part. There just withhold info lol.

No offence but how old are you? Because we learned our there, they're and their years ago.

Edited by daikonboy101

There people not profits lol. Jk there good for the most part. There just withhold info lol.

No offence but how old are you? Because we learned our there, they're and their years ago.

Come on daikon, just because you are concerned about grammar doesn't mean that everybody else is aswell.

PS: It's offense and not offence. Also add quotation marks when using examples in this situation.

By the way, let's get back on topic.

Edited by Koen

Come on daikon, just because you are concerned about grammar doesn't mean that everybody else is aswell.

PS: It's offense and not offence. Also add quotation marks when using examples in this situation.

I know it just irritates me. Oh and it is offence, over here at least.

Sorry about the quotation marks though, and yes, let's get back on topic.

Edited by daikonboy101

I know it just irritates me. Oh and it is offence, over here at least.

Well, "offence" means an action against the penal code, while "offense" means an insult/attack...... so no offence means following the penal code... but yeah, public forums and grammar aren't the best combination, just like youtube comments and grammar.

anyway, let's not drift off (for once) if you really want to continue the grammar conversation, let's keep it to pm or a different thread.

Edited by Koen