Dropped Your Pocket

[Poll] Opinions On Forum Mods

Opinions on the Mods  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel the Mods deal with things around the forums?

• The Mods need to work a little harder
    • The Mods are doing great!
    • Mods? What Mods?
    • We need more Mods on the job (different time zones, etc.)
    • MODS R = GAWD!!1!11

Modding is sort of a huge deal.

Of course we are only human, we can only check so many topics at one time to find inappropriate material or posts.

I know a good deal of you would like to make the community better and clean but you guys haven't the power to moderate.

That's where the reporting system comes in.

There are no cons for using it. There will be no penalties against you should you accidentally misjudged something as inappropriate (that's ok, I do too sometimes). If you find an actual problem, one of us will be able to take care of it swiftly.

Dose this mean that next time Pocket doesn't agree with me I can report his posts for being stupid and inferior to mine?

Yes, then we can have a good laugh.

Modding is sort of a huge deal.

Of course we are only human, we can only check so many topics at one time to find inappropriate material or posts.

I know a good deal of you would like to make the community better and clean but you guys haven't the power to moderate.

That's where the reporting system comes in.

There are no cons for using it. There will be no penalties against you should you accidentally misjudged something as inappropriate (that's ok, I do too sometimes). If you find an actual problem, one of us will be able to take care of it swiftly.

Dose this mean that next time Pocket doesn't agree with me I can report his posts for being stupid and inferior to mine?

I can not count how many times I've seen people do something like this.

Edited by T Diamond