Sign in to follow this  
almantux11

Artists Needed!

Howdy everybody, my friend (Kyle) decided to make a game that will most likely be on steam and maybe Xbox. We have a programer (Kyle) Level designer (Me) Forum designer (Dallas ad Josh) My friend Kyle needs more artists, I haven't got much time so i'm helping him to find artists. If you are interested in helping Kyle with level design etc please if you have skype add this name: almantas36. It is my Skype name and I will talk to you for a bit and invite you to our group. If you do not have Skype you can always contact us on Gmail, I personally don't give out Gmail's but you can go to this website here: http://originbox.host22.com/index.php/ PM Kyle and he will talk to you.

Thank you! :)

Thanks man, I added you on skype as well. Let me know what your final decision is

Yeah man, I already talked to Jugg4n4ut now I need to talk to you :D Haven't seen you online from the time you sent me the friend request :/

I'll be online all day today bro

Yeah sure, hopefully we'll get to talk on the weekend because I can stay on my PC longer for up to 1 am (My time GMT - 0) So I don't know about your time ;)

K well I will just keep skype logged on at all times, just message me and we can talk over a period of time because our time zones are different

Yeah lol, but I accepted your friend request but it shows that I still haven't accepted lol.