megan

What Do You Want To Do With New Skin?

Soooo, I have a bunch of these Minecraft Skins Pack 2 codes. This is the one we announced a few weeks ago that includes the original four knights from Castle Crashers.

It's going to be tough deciding who gets these, but here's my proposal:

If you had the Castle Crashers knight skins, what would you do with it?

Top ten most creative or funny responses will get the free code! (Please don't write anything raunchy or offensive)

Post your responses in this thread. You'll have until Friday, September 21, 3PM PST. I'll announce the winners by 5PM PST on September 21st.

• Upvote 1

I would use my favourite green knight skin (Others look good but CC is my favourite 2D game so that's why) ^_^ Build a mini castle just for him in my secret world :) And a big statue :D But I would need alot of wool, that's why i'm waiting for creative mode ;D I'd laugh if I got the code :D I never win anything cause...nvm lol <---------That's my promise there ;)

Edited by almantux11

I would absolutely remake the sand castle level on minecraft and roleplay that level again with my friends, including the volleyball match of course!

I would wear all them just to troll my friends that I have elemental powers. :shock:

Orange - Flint and Steel, Lava :x

Blue - Water :ugeek:

Green - Spam Grass or something :-P

Fire - Blow up some TNT. :arrow:

I would make my own adventure. Various sorts of baddies would have assaulted and plundered the castle, and my friends and I would be commisioned to go retrieve the stolen goods. Their would be a maze that would lead deeper and deeper underground, increasing with difficulty every time. Of course filled with numerous monsters of minecraft, increasing in number for each level as well, and of course modded monsters to be mini-bosses. All of this ultimately leading up facing the mini-bosses again in immediate succession and then the Final Boss. Oh and of course their will be an abundance of goodies as a reward.

I'll recreate the Barbarian Arena and host fights with my friends and probably recreate the eskimo arena, my favorite :D. I'll also get three friends and we'll reenact the story mode as the beautiful knights. I really really want this skin pack!

First and foremost recreate the fighting arenas and invite some friends to the party Mobs!

Create world game with some landscapes or edit them if needed, select cc skins, some skins that somehow resemble the enemies, save the princess from the evil wizard!

And most of all FUN! :) :) :D:D:lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Skinpack2_CastleCrashers_Screenshotsm.jpg

I'll recreate the Barbarian Arena and host fights with my friends and probably recreate the eskimo arena, my favorite :D. I'll also get three friends and we'll reenact the story mode as the beautiful knights. I really really want this skin pack!

also i think ill make the giant antler frog as my house

If I won this code, I would travel the world of MineCraft as if it were the Castle Crashers Map.

After doing so, I'd ride off into the sunset atop a sh*tting deer, whilst sipping some of my orange juice. Then we'd reserve a hotel room, and we'd have the brownest time of our lives (and we'd owe it all to you).

I'll join the forums just so I can get a chance at winning the code

Hahaha :D I remember once when there was a contest in a forum and about 20 people signed up just to enter, although the op said that whoever registers after the post they can't enter lol. Edited by almantux11

I'd get 3 other friends that have this skin and we would make a castle and make creepers follow us inside and survive the attack (or at least try).

Just 26 minutes left...this is going to be a tough decision...

Just 26 minutes left...this is going to be a tough decision...

I can't wait no more O_O I'm so excited... It's been longer than half an hour now O_o :S :ph34r::cry::|

I'd probably go in a corner and cry if nothing happens...

Edited by almantux11

Everyone is so crafty with their words! Let's see how crafty you are in your new Castle Crashers skins...

Couldn't narrow it down to ten so I'm giving out 12 codes. Happy Friday!

almantux11

Dazuam

Shnoggle

Cappy

Perc3p7oR780

Zephyr

soandso2

Narwolf

Turbylina

sparkster49

FijianSalamander

yugo657

You'll get either a PM or e-mail shortly. I expect to see pictures of your wondrous worlds with your new skins :)

Holy shizzle ma nizzle of the hizzle r dizzle :o I actually won something. Pictures coming right up :D Thank you soo much!!!

Edited by almantux11