Sign in to follow this  
Zeybrin

Golden Sceptor & Blood Stained Sword

The Septer is said to be droped by the King on Flowery Feilds on insane when he gets killed by the BeeKeepers (try to get 3 friends, I think there will be less grey knights helping the king. I got it from a friend(much easyer :lol:)who has it) the bloody swords new to me.

I've gotten the King to die 7 times now, and he hasn't dropped it.

Sucks for me. I've barely been able to play lately as I've been sick, and found out about these weapons a bit too late. The whole trading frenzy has died down now.

Guest Tycho

I actually think the real way to get the King Scepter is not only for YOU to use the Monkeyface to get his weapon, but have all four players have Monkeyface. Which will increase the chance of it 4x.

That's just a guess.

Well yesterday i was playing tall grass feilds giving out the weapons ot people and i noticed something, the king is not holding his weapon, so my guess is something with the tents or the boat.

Well an enemy doesn't have to be holding a weapon for it to drop that weapon. . . for instance the mages on the wizard castle interior don't have to be holding the orange rod for them to drop it. . .

Becuase weapons dont really have official names. This "bloodstained" sword became famous when the only way you could obtain it was virally (given to you online) so I guess it was a way to describe it. "Hey, I don't have that sword, the one with the bloodstain".

Also, if you have the sceptor already, sometimes on Flowery Field, the King does not wield it, he holds the thin sword.

So far, I don't think anyone has confirmed that they have gotten the King to drop it (scpetor), or where they have found the "Bloodstained Sword". This is why this all seems suspicious... :ninja: