Sign in to follow this  
Saviorself

Quesion About Castle Crashers On Steam

This is exciting new for Castle Crasher players on all platforms. The PC is the prime place for gamers and since xbox has been going down hill the past 3 years maybe this will bring back castle crashers and hopefully new opponents in the Arena :P

Anyway I see it says "cross platform multiplayer." To me this means PC, Xbox and PS players can all play against/with each other in arena. Is this the case or does this mean it's on other platforms as well, I though that was what multi platform ment.

Well assuming Microsoft still has the same cross multplatform ideal they had 2-3 years ago, there's no way it'll happen.

As for Playstation, they did it with Portal 2, so I guess they're sorta open to the idea (although it's somewhat believed that Sony got hacked because of the cross platforming so they might be more closed to it now)

Besides this though, I'm not sure if the old versions of the games can be coded to work amongst themselves like that. Of course I can't say so with 100% guarantee, so perhaps we have to wait a couple more days.

Players will be able to cross platform between PC and Mac. So no more of these passive aggressive fights:

However, Justin Long is geeky cute, but that's besides the point.

Players will be able to cross platform between PC and Mac. So no more of these passive aggressive

I guess I should have known it wasn't between xbox and playstation servers as well. Not to be an balloon but if it's on the PC then it should def be on Mac but that doesn't make it cross platform, sorry...I'm getting used to being deceived by The Behemoth by now though. I should have know better to get my hopes up for that...

Can I assume there won't be castle crashers trivia and stuff before the release on Steam for free codes and merchandise either? Hopefully Steam is getting into updating this game and adding content otherwise just play that broken record now.

The full article about today's steam release says there is trivia with the chance of wining the game on steam for free. Idk about anything else though. All I know is that this is great for me because I already play cc on xbox but now I'm going to start playing with all my friends that dont have consoles.

First Question, there's no King or Necromancer DLC, whats up with that?

On the Xbox these characters/weapons are bought on DLC. On Playstation you unlock these character by beating Insane Mode and purchasing some of the weapons for gold in-game if i recall. I'd assume they will be unlocked like in Playstation, but I don't really know.