megan

Castle Crashers Steam! Its Here!

I agree with chikkin... This game needs a patch... as I stated in another thread its pretty bad atm... It feels like I am playing on a 360 emulator.. No gamepad support for anything other then a 360 pad. Chat is pretty much Mics on at all times or non at all... (had to unplug mine as their is also no off option for it.)

Verry dissapointing, but I love this game and since my PS3 is no longer with my (R.I.P.) this was a godsend so I am REALLY holding out for a patch.

Still bought the game and 2 DLC's tho lol

i dont understand why the blacksmith DLC pack is on PC and Xbox but not on ps3? if its SONY's fault then call them up. Half of PSN doesnt even have the Pink Knight DLC. Comeon Behemoth

i dont understand why the blacksmith DLC pack is on PC and Xbox but not on ps3? if its SONY's fault then call them up. Half of PSN doesnt even have the Pink Knight DLC. Comeon Behemoth

It's technically not Sony's fault either. They had the pack data cause it was released in PSN Asia. (And this was the PSN outbreak event too). It could be possible Sony lost the data.

Is there any way to get the game for free on Steam. I have no money to buy the game alone I have the beta of the game you want to play Castle Crashers) = y want to play with friends who Already have them) = anyone have a copy of the game on Steam you can give me plz )= i need play

Is there any way to get the game for free on Steam. I have no money to buy the game alone I have the beta of the game you want to play Castle Crashers) = y want to play with friends who Already have them) = anyone have a copy of the game on Steam you can give me plz )= i need play

Someone would have to gift it to you (buy it and then send you the code). Basically, Steam was developed by a bunch of awesome code junkies, so it's extremely difficult to hack/get free games.