megan

First Giveaway

We're going to do a random trivia question and the first person to answer correctly will get the first Castle Crashers Steam unlock key for the 1st hour!

What are the exact release dates for Castle Crashers on all three of the following platforms:

Castle Crashers XBLA

Castle Crashers PSN

Castle Crashers Steam

Good luck! Be sure to include the month, day and year!

Castle Crashers XBLA August 27 2008

Castle Crshers PSN August 31 2010

Castle Crshers Steam September 26 2012

edit: lol wow people are fast :P

Edited by dbolt

August 27, 2008 for xbox

August 31, 2010 for Playstation

September 26th 2012 for PC on steam

Yes! You get the first code! I can PM you after your third post on the forums. :)

Xbox 360

August 27, 2008[1]

PlayStation 3

• JP November 25, 2010

Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows

September 26, 2012[2]

A for effort! I'll mail you a couple Castle Crashers stickers if you'd like. :) They even say "HOPE, you like it"

Don't forget we're also doing contests on The Behemoth Facebook page and Twitter! Every hour on at least one of the three big spots. :)

Hey Megan, just so you know, if someone enters a steam code too many times, they are restricted from doing so for about an hour or so. I just found out from trying to do Joystiq's contests.

I'm posting here because I'm too new to create a new thread, but it is giveaway related:

I couldn't find any giveaways on Gamespot or The Verge (per links on the devblog). I don't mean this as a complaint as it's great to have as many giveaways as there are, but I'd hate for The Behemoth to have given keys to these sites only to have the keys go to waste.

Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

I'm posting here because I'm too new to create a new thread, but it is giveaway related:

I couldn't find any giveaways on Gamespot or The Verge (per links on the devblog). I don't mean this as a complaint as it's great to have as many giveaways as there are, but I'd hate for The Behemoth to have given keys to these sites only to have the keys go to waste.

Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

They just don't have anything posted. Not sure of the details or reasoning, maybe they aren't involved anymore.