Sign in to follow this  
Koen

2X4 Sword In Pc Castle Crashers

So the 2x4 sword is in the pc version of castle crashers, yay, (don't know if it was supposed to come with any of the dlc's because I have the ps3 version and live in the netherlands where there is no dlc for ps3 at all, but hey I'm overjoyed) I checked the looks and the stats and it appears to be the much sought after weapon. Well, I'm off to get all weapons in game!

post-1986-0-19915800-1348686035_thumb.png

Supposedly, the weapon can with the Blacksmith Pack when PSN players where able to get it.

(Did you get the dlcs or was it auto unlock? [i checked the steam page & it said you had to buy the dlcs)

Well, I don't have the rubber handle sword however I do know that you could get the 2x4 on

Ps3 long before the blacksmith pack came, so I wonder if it was supposed to come with the dlc's ( I have all of them so I don't know which one it'd be but I guess if it's dlc, it's probably blacksmith).

It's most likely Blacksmith, as the castlepedia states that it might be. and those who legitimately have it on ps3 suppodesly have it from the blacksmith pack

That's because Koen probably wrote it on Castlepedia

It's most likely Blacksmith, as the castlepedia states that it might be. and those who legitimately have it on ps3 suppodesly have it from the blacksmith pack

That's because Koen probably wrote it on Castlepedia

actually that, like most stuff on the wiki, was written before my time at the castlepedia. :P

I have the rubber handled sword, but not the 2x4 sword. I had never seen the 2x4 sword, but then, for the first time, I found a guy on xbox live who had it. for some reason, after that, i found A LOT more people that had it! :-D But they were selfish and didn't give it to me... :cry: