megan

Chonku Chonku Giveaway

Let's continue with the Castle Crashers Steam launch celebrations! I'm giving out chonku chonku mini-figurines! You know...those little vinyl figurines that are trade show only? Uh huh!

orangeknightbust1-1024x531.jpg

All you have to do is reply to this thread and tell me where you'll be putting your mini Castle Crashers figurine. Nothing vulgar or offensive...I can see how this could get dirty!

Two family friendly fun responses will be chosen and those two people will be rewarded with one chonku chonku in the color of their choice! Winners will be chosen at random. You have until 3:45PM PST to post a response below!

Edited by megan
Clarity: 3:45PM PST

In the sanctuary of the humble, the lair of the wise in the land of the intelligent.

I can't choose between three names for my bedroom, help me

I'd put it right next to my vault boy bobblehead, when I get out of the room they'll have a blast being friends Toy Story style! :3

• Upvote 1

id put ye figure on my mantle piece in my living room... for show for everyone to see when they enter my humble home where you will find me playing castle crashers :D id show it off with pride :) and love for CASTLE CRASHERS!!!

I'll put it up my bu... Oh wait, no, I would put it on my desk, so I can look at it, and remember my facial expression when I saw that Castle Crashers would finally be released on Steam.

I will definitely put the figure in a high place of honor! Probably my desk or shelf in my game room, or he can even sit next to me on the couch when I play Castle Crashers. :D

This'd definitely be going on the shelf above my bed with all of my other gaming memorabilia, including Cave Story, Mario, and Minecraft stuff :D

I would put him right in the middle between my two computer monitors, so when I am working throughout the day and I'm bored, my mood ccould be lifted through this little figures awesome/funny exaggerated expression and keep me wanting to work all day until I can pick up Castle Crashers to continue playing :)