megan

Chonku Chonku Giveaway

Congratulations to Mad as well, to everyone else, better luck next time, yes? ;-)

Yes! More contests all the time on Pacific Standard Time. I'll be sending more love soon...how soon?? Who knows...

I am in Europe and I never win anything. I hope I won't stay up for nothing once again, that'd be disappointing :?

Heck I even cut the drinkin' and the smokin' to keep my mind clear on release day, I hope that was worth it.

One of these days/nights I'll get up in the middle of the night for y'all. It'll be random though!

What about us people who wernt yet home from school? Please think of the Children!

Congratulations to Mad as well, to everyone else, better luck next time, yes? ;-)

Yes! More contests all the time on Pacific Standard Time. I'll be sending more love soon...how soon?? Who knows...

I am in Europe and I never win anything. I hope I won't stay up for nothing once again, that'd be disappointing :?

Heck I even cut the drinkin' and the smokin' to keep my mind clear on release day, I hope that was worth it.

Smoke em if you got em.

Let's not elaborate on the 420 here. We should take this to serioustown if anything.

One of these days/nights I'll get up in the middle of the night for y'all. It'll be random though!

What about us people who wernt yet home from school? Please think of the Children!

Did we say contests are over? ;) Not yet! You're home from school now, rah?

But. Us college kids havta leave soon. :?

I know I'm home from school. All of the twitter contests ended before I did get home, though. And that makes me sad.