Xemnas768

Input Lag

When I change my controls I notice I can't bind anything to my mouse, why's that?

Also I notice a little input lag while playing, my brother is getting the same problem on his computer, anyone else?

Hi Xemnas,

About your first two questions, from what I understand Castle Crashers Steam does not allow for mouse control.

Where do you tend to see the input lag??

Hi Xemnas,

About your first two questions, from what I understand Castle Crashers Steam does not allow for mouse control.

Where do you tend to see the input lag??

Pretty much anywhere with gameplay

I disagree, I only get lag during sequences that include a spectacular number of enemies on screen (alien ship, troll breeder, necromancer battle) or during the ninjer fight

Hi Xemnas, About your first two questions, from what I understand Castle Crashers Steam does not allow for mouse control. Where do you tend to see the input lag??
Pretty much anywhere with gameplay

Do you still experience this? I wanted to follow up and see if you have anymore info so I can forward to the support team.

I can attest to the fact that there is a TON of input lag, but I only experience it when playing with other people. It appears to be a universal issue, I have yet to meet anyone that has not acknowledged its existence.

I can attest to the fact that there is a TON of input lag, but I only experience it when playing with other people. It appears to be a universal issue, I have yet to meet anyone that has not acknowledged its existence.

For online multiplayer, we've noticed there's often lag due to resolution settings on one of the other player's system. You may want to ask all players to lower their resolution to see if that improves the gameplay.

If you're playing online, everyone needs to be in 1280x720 or lower (put it in windowed mode so the pixels don't stretch across your monitor, unless you're on a CRT then there is no native)

Also if you're getting input lag in singleplayer only and have your resolution set to 720p or lower THEN you may just be sensitive to the low framerate that the game is forced to, it's bothersome but it doesn't seem huge enough to feel like heavy input lag (sort of like a v-sync feeling, that's heavy input lag) however if playing with the res above native online DEF feels like tons of iplag, if it still occurs may be something on your end