Sign in to follow this  
megan

Last Cc Steam Code To Giveaway On Forums

Okay, this is going to require a little bit of math and probably confusion. Remember that 3 failed attempts to use the key on Steam will lock you out. Just a heads up!

Good luck:

JH(?+?)?A-V(?x?)GI(?+?+?)-WDWG?

? is the number 2

( formulas here )

Hint: 15 characters total in the key!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, was busy looking up if there were any new methods to get a single controller set to player 2, and missed itttt D:

Well, atleast i got a figure ;P

DANG IT! Behemoth must have something against me! They don't want me to win their contests >:[ I am highly upset about this.

How can they have something against you? Who are you, even?

And I just missed the one on Facebook.

God damn it I am pissed.

Like so pissed I am trembling.

Why the hell am I so worked up over this.

I don't know, but there's no reason to get so angry

DANG IT! Behemoth must have something against me! They don't want me to win their contests >:[ I am highly upset about this.

How can they have something against you? Who are you, even?

And I just missed the one on Facebook.

God damn it I am pissed.

Like so pissed I am trembling.

Why the hell am I so worked up over this.

I don't know, but there's no reason to get so angry

I dunno. It's partly due to the fact that like half of the giveaways happened before I even got home from school.

Ugh.

Been refreshing for a couple hours, leave to make a sandwich and miss the last code...now I'm kind of sad...

What kind of sandwich was it? :)

I dunno. It's partly due to the fact that like half of the giveaways happened before I even got home from school.

Ugh.

That's not The Behemoth's fault. I was here all day and didn't win anything, so shouldn't I be even more angry? I'm not. It was all for fun, and I congratulate those who won. Sure, I would have liked to win, but I'm not going to make a deal of it.

Been refreshing for a couple hours, leave to make a sandwich and miss the last code...now I'm kind of sad...

What kind of sandwich was it? :)

I was a peanut butter sandwich

That's not The Behemoth's fault. I was here all day and didn't win anything, so shouldn't I be even more angry? I'm not. It was all for fun, and I congratulate those who won. Sure, I would have liked to win, but I'm not going to make a deal of it.

I never said it was their fault. I'm just angry, not even at anything specific. Just angry.

Also, this is really only my only way to get the game, I'm a highschool kid who's totally broke.

And don't say to ask my parents, he won't let me use his card online.

Edited by Timohtep

I never said it was their fault. I'm just angry, not even at anything specific. Just angry.

Also, this is really only my only way to get the game, I'm a highschool kid who's totally broke.

And don't say to ask my parents, he won't let me use his card online.

I'll tell you what everyone told me when I complained about money in high school: get a job. It sucks. Finding a job, no matter where, is difficult. But that's the only way you'll get the game, it seems. Sorry to be so blunt about it, but that's how things are.