Mangle

Wheel Of Unfortune

hatty's dead. or paraliezed or whatever..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... so yeah thats a thing.

Haha! You avoided death about 2000000000000

Times...... so i should be able to live by you landing on unreasonable logic.

so i guess i wont spin......

Except i will.

I spin

you land on reasonable logic. now you cant do anything on this topic anymore.

I spin

what I meant by this is that you cant do ANYTHING on this topic anymore. that means replying, so your spin backfires.

I spin.

Wait am I alive well too bad I am now. You explodes and you then fall off a cliff but you start flying into space for some reason. You're in space for 2 turns.

I spin with a burrito.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

the wheel's gone. I see as you havent been reading this thig carefully as I havent either. I tried to create a new wheel but Koen had out rule my move and now the wheel's gone. so you (imaginably) land on finding a new wheel of unfortune and nobody can do anything until we get a new one.

the wheel's gone. I see as you havent been reading this thig carefully as I havent either. I tried to create a new wheel but Koen had out rule my move and now the wheel's gone. so you (imaginably) land on finding a new wheel of unfortune and nobody can do anything until we get a new one.

Wait.... if we cant do anything, how will we find a new one?

You throw up from spinning too fast than you revert back to normal form. While you're still dizzy you fall back in your old body. So now you're alive. 

I keep spinning you to no prevail.

You throw up from spinning too fast than you revert back to normal form. While you're still dizzy you fall back in your old body. So now you're alive. 

with shadow back to human form you cant spin doofus.

with shadow back to human form you cant spin doofus.

I know I'm trying to spin his head but it's not working.

I grab some stuff from my cave and make a makeshift wheel until it lands in a permanent wheel slot.

I spin it.

Edited by yugo657