FEL

~FREE AVATARS FROM A PROFESSIONAL ARTIST~

Can you make me a signature and avatar?

Make a skull for the avatar and for the signature the whole skeleton lying down with the legs on the left and the same skull on the right, the arms stretching trying to reach a chest that says happiness, one leg is chained and the thing that hold the foot to the chain (don't know the name in english) says pride.

Or you can draw whatever the "place of eternal suffering and punishment in afterlife" you want since you are the artist and stuff

i actually really like this concept

i enjoyed drawing it

i will gladly make another serious drawing of it if you want (shhhh they cant know im good at drawing)

signaturelp.png

• Upvote 1

i actually really like this concept

i enjoyed drawing it

i will gladly make another serious drawing of it if you want (shhhh they cant know im good at drawing)

signaturelp.png

So beautiful. Thanks <3

kthx now draw me a cartoony zombie.

I would enjoy it if you made me a pie. :-D

That zombie has such great etiquette, just look at it's posture.  And clearly it's just going to find a napkin to wipe himself clean.

People don't understand zombies. They just want to make the world a better place.

kthx now draw me a cartoony zombie.

>>I would enjoy it if you made me a pie. :-D

Yes.

YES.

YES!!

Edited by Turkey

Make a skull for the avatar and for the signature the whole skeleton lying down with the legs on the left and the same skull on the right, the arms stretching trying to reach a chest that says happiness, one leg is chained and the thing that hold the foot to the chain (don't know the name in english) says pride.

Or you can draw whatever the "place of eternal suffering and punishment in afterlife" you want since you are the artist and stuff

im scared  :cry:

can you draw me a chicken happily whistling towards a meat grinder for a signature?

Edited by ChickenOffender

can you draw me a chicken happily whistling towards a meat grinder for a signature?

it's beautiful. one last signature favor please. can you draw me a chicken eating KFC with big puffy lips? its kind of a cannibal thing, if you know what i mean.

Edited by ChickenOffender

If you would be able to make something that I could show off to my friends, that would be awesome. It doesn't really matter what, as long as I can show off with it. ^_^

I feel like laughing.

Draw me a turd?

Can you draw me Finn and jake?

I hate Adventure Time.

it's beautiful. one last signature favor please. can you draw me a chicken eating KFC with big puffy lips? its kind of a cannibal thing, if you know what i mean.

If you would be able to make something that I could show off to my friends, that would be awesome. It doesn't really matter what, as long as I can show off with it. ^_^

I don't get why you'd want to show off my crappy art.

signatureag.png

• Upvote 1

signatureag.png

Hey, that's no crappy art, only when you tell people it's crap it becomes crap. If you think it's crap, why don't you work on it? I've seen people start off like this and end up making amazing things. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I can show this to my friends and make all of them gaze in awe.

Yeah we're weird sometimes.

signatureag.png

Hey, that's no crappy art, only when you tell people it's crap it becomes crap. If you think it's crap, why don't you work on it? I've seen people start off like this and end up making amazing things. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I can show this to my friends and make all of them gaze in awe.

Yeah, it's crappy art. This is not crappy art:

post-1659-0-92635400-1339032460.jpg

• Upvote 1

signatureag.png

Yeah, it's crappy art. This is not crappy art:

post-1659-0-92635400-1339032460.jpg

How can you do that on a computer? How can anyone make art at all on a computer?

How can you do that on a computer? How can anyone make art at all on a computer?

It's called having a tablet.

acidwatermark.jpg

• Upvote 1

It's called having a tablet.

acidwatermark.jpg

Cheat. I kid, I kid... I mean I'm a kid. hahahaah... HAHAHAHAAH.

I want a good avatar of 10329 and a signature of 10329 

(10329 is the triangle cyclop)

You can see him by my current avatar.

10329 MUST BE HOLDING FLOWERS! c:

white petals and a yellow center and green stem

he can be holding 1 or 2 c:

Edited by CmereSweetHeart