Sign in to follow this  
Jugg4n4ut

Castle Crashers Steam Workshop

Will this game ever get a Steam Workshop? Being someone who has done alot or fanart for this game(#1 most viewed and replied thread on Fan-Art thread section), I think it would be awesome to have a Workshop for this game where our ideas could actually become reality for the game.

Will this game ever get a Steam Workshop? Being someone who has done alot or fanart for this game(#1 most viewed and replied thread on Fan-Art thread section), I think it would be awesome to have a Workshop for this game where our ideas could actually become reality for the game.

No. Nothing for you. Or anyone.

I kid, I kid. I think it would be neat to add a Steam Workshop to Castle Crashers, but I can imagine that being quite a bit of work to develop.

The way the game is I don't believe it will be possible to integrate steam workshop, don't take this as official though. But I feel as if the game isn't running off a specific engine where we have a devkit to make these things. But please remember I'm just typing nonsense here, I really don't know much about what CC is running compared to other titles.