Sign in to follow this  
HomunculusWrath

Game Purchasing Survey!

If I could get a moment of time from the good people of behemoth forums, I am conducting a survey for a statistics class. What is your preferred method of acquiring games(Purchase online, steam, retailer, etc), current system you use to play them, how many games have you pirated in the last year?

I prefer downloading them off the console.

I use PS3 to play most of my games. Very rarely do I play MMOs on the PC.

Annnnd I've pirated 3 games this past year. And then I realized my PC is a horrible gaming PC and never intend on wasting my time on trying to get good games on here ever again.

Online and retail. PC, Wii, DS, PSP. I can honestly say I do pirate, but mostly to games that don't have demos. I promptly delete if I hate, buy if I like.

I have pirated the binding of isaac, which I then bought through steam.

I have emulated final fantasy tactics advance because I couldn't find a physical copy of it.

My last physical purchase was skyrim on the xbox, which I regret buying.

I hardly play any games besides TF2 at this point, but:

I usually buy games on Steam, but the last game I bought was for 360 at Gamestop. It was NBA 2k13 (don't any of you judge me.) Other than that I use the PC 95% percent of the time.

I've never pirated a video game. Besides not really liking the idea of it (I'm not saying that to be rude to any of you, I'd be lying if I said I've only watched movies or listened to music in the most legal manner), I don't know how to pirate video games. I tried to download Total War: Shogun 2 so I could play it until a paycheck went through, but there was some issue with Steam when I tried so I instantly stopped because I didn't want to get banned from Steam.