Sign in to follow this  
lexstarshok

The Behemoth... Where Are You?

It would be really kool if someone were to tell us fans if you are planning on fixing the Steam issues... Its been days of not a single word from you guys addressing this issue.

This is EXTREMELY unprofessional, people have gone from thinking "Bad port" to "Bad port and they vanish on us taking our money"

Even an official statement on well ANYWHERE saying "Hey guys we know we got some bugs to work out of the port, we are working on it" would ease a LOT of fans.

If the quality of the port (such as things like peoples mics being on all the time) was not bad, Your companies complete silence and lack of support in every way is really putting you guys under a spotlight.

I love this game and every game you guys have put out, but this is insane.

No, what's insane is expecting them to "fix" every single "issue" with their game in a few days. You guys all need to take a step back and let these guys freaking breathe. Ever think that they're so busy working on it and trying to fix it as soon as possible that they don't have time to respond?

Also, they have a who other game they're working on at the same time. They can't just drop everything they're doing to help whenever they're needed. The Behemoth has addressed these issues, and have said they're working on it. Just relax. I'm really trying not to freak out because of how impatient and rude you guys have been about the Steam release of Castle Crashers. Be thankful they even put it out to begin with. They'll get things done, just give them some time.

a couple days of release, a couple days of the weekend, and here we are today, working on the issues. thanks for the concern!

please consult the sticky which i made regarding steam 4 days ago.

The Behemoth has addressed these issues, and have said they're working on it.

Link? cause I have not seen an official statement anywhere... nor has anyone else from what I have read and many are looking for one.

a couple days of release, a couple days of the weekend, and here we are today, working on the issues. thanks for the concern!

A simple post on the steam boards or Fb as mroe players will check there will do a lot to settle the freakouts.. And again im sorry if I was a little rude, but when a game has issues, and the company is so where to be heard from people do tend to start to get roudy.

A simple post on the steam boards or Fb as mroe players will check there will do a lot to settle the freakouts.. And again im sorry if I was a little rude, but when a game has issues, and the company is so where to be heard from people do tend to start to get roudy.

No need to apologize, I understand. Neither one of us want any issues in the build. Going to try and get everything and anything squished ASAP.

The reason I have not posted on the steam forums is because I have no way to not be spammed to death after posting :)

I wish there were a way to create and deem an account as the official developer account, just for posting purposes.

TY! Your sticky is VERY misleading tho, as it directs to DLC, and many of us had no issues with that (anyone complaiing about the DLC or price is just cheap)

Edited by lexstarshok

No need to apologize, I understand. Neither one of us want any issues in the build. Going to try and get everything and anything squished ASAP.

The reason I have not posted on the steam forums is because I have no way to not be spammed to death after posting :)

I wish there were a way to create and deem an account as the official developer account, just for posting purposes.

Ok well I shall be sure to spam that sticky then and get the work out we are not being ignored!!! :D

I agree. I'll change the title now that it seems to be funneling in there.

I agree. I'll change the title now that it seems to be funneling in there.

Might be a good plan I personally didint even read it.. thought DLC? no issues there I bought both and the rest its been posted everywhere its in game, so I did not even bother to check it out.

Really glad you guys are on top of this! Keep in mind the only reason people are upset is because they love your game enough to get upset!! Its top quality and I personally would have bought Castle Crashers on a full retail release its really that good!

The original thread was focused on DLC, but we will be working on getting you answers to many different questions listed.