Sign in to follow this  
trickster2599

Has Anyone Tried Doing A Whole Normal And Insane Mode Run With Cardinal And Pazzo?

Has anyone actually tried to see if it is able to be found in-game?

Or could TheBehemoth just release an update to where everyone has the sword.

(Rubber Handled/ Bloodstained Sword).

Just wondering if anyone actually did that, because the castle keep stores are different, so it could be possible that the sword is in-game somewhere.

Really should have named the thread "Anyone found the useless awesome rubber handled sword yet?" Instead of what you named it. I had no clue what the heck you were talking about based on the thread name. Honestly, there are way too many topics about the 2x4 and rubber handled sword.

Well, there isn't a pinned topic for the Rubber Handle Sword (And 2x4 sword [which is already confirmed in the Blacksmith Pack])

There is a search bar, though. It really helps to prevent very similar/duplicate topics.

Oh, I forgot to mention this, but sorry if any of my recent posts (In context) sounded demanding.

The search bar (before the Steam release officially made the 2x4 available), if you typed 2x4, you would get nothing (that's what happened to me when I searched, I had to use 2x4 sword)

A more relevent title for this topic would have been better.

The Blood Stained Sword cannot be found anywhere in the game. Its a viral weapon that can only be aquired from someone who already has it on the xbl version of the game. The weapon itself comes from a glitch that the developers themselves don't understand. Technically its not suppose to exist in the game and yet it does. The reason you don't see it in the steam or ps3 version of the game is because the Behemoth had to rewrite the game code for those platforms.