Sign in to follow this  
UberLordNightshades

How I'Ve Finished The Game In Insane =)

yes i'll play Solo with friend's + Debugger why =) ?. If i want to cheat i will do it and if your jealous it's not my problem who haven't cheat in a game seriously =?^^ and i cheat in all games like in Starcraft 2 All portrait unlocked in 2 week via the Trade System indeed, my english is too good i'm french and i'm happy try to speak french then i will laught =). all of my char are level 99 and can be level 1337 modded,yes you can go more than 99....

bunch of noob in the field of view go play Mario Kart =XD.

---Topic Closed---

Edited by UberLordNightshades

Never said you CANT do it because you obviously can. Dose not mean you are not a HORRIBLE person for it. And its not jealousy people feel, its frustration that you jerks ruin it for the rest of us.

And you are not a mod you cant close a topic.

Dont come on here using cheating to seem kool because as is very obvious people dont like you for it.

yes i'll play Solo with friend's + Debugger why =) ?. If i want to cheat i will do it and if your jealous it's not my problem who haven't cheat in a game seriously =?^^ and i cheat in all games like in Starcraft 2 All portrait unlocked in 2 week via the Trade System indeed, my english is too good i'm french and i'm happy try to speak french then i will laught =). all of my char are level 99 and can be level 1337 modded,yes you can go more than 99....

---Topic Closed---

Who here is jealous of this guy?

*looks around*

Nobody?

*looks around again*

Well, that settles that.

Never said you CANT do it because you obviously can. Dose not mean you are not a HORRIBLE person for it. And its not jealousy people feel, its frustration that you jerks ruin it for the rest of us.

And you are not a mod you cant close a topic.

Dont come on here using cheating to seem kool because as is very obvious people dont like you for it.

Actually, if you are the one who has started a thread, you can request it to be locked.

EDIT: Oops, meant to edit my other post.

Edited by Dropped Your Pocket

---Topic Closed---

Nobody likes you on these forums, nobody likes what you think on these forums, and that last bit "bunch of noob in field of view go play Mario Kart", is this an insult? And f it is, that is the worst insult I've ever heard. So my suggestion is that you just leave, I know it sounds harsh but, you won't like it if NOBODY likes you here.

Edited by daikonboy101

But hes playing solo?...

Are you by any chance uberlordnightshade (all one word)

No, I hate hackers, but as long he doesnt bother anyone online i dont see a problem why he shouldnt be able to cheat. (i know it affects the leaderboards)

But hes playing solo?...

Are you by any chance uberlordnightshade (all one word)

No, I hate hackers, but as long he doesnt bother anyone online i dont see a problem why he shouldnt be able to cheat. (i know it affects the leaderboards)

Looking at what we have seen so far, I HIGHLY doubt he wont take it online to show off. I just hope these hacks wont mess up our non hacked cloud files in anyway....

I was in que last night waiting for 4 peeps, and the dude who was joined in as p2 started talking about how all his characters are 99 cause you can hack the game. Told him I am kicking him bye. THEN he finds me on Steam and asks wtf? So I told him I will kick or end the game the second I find someone is cheating no questions asked. He said "Yo that's not kool, and I said neither is it for anyone else who wants to play alongside someone one hitting everything, others want to PLAY the game."

Most people who do these things are complete show offs with it. They think people will think they are kool because they hacked the game. Then they ignore the fact that people do not like it, except for other cheaters and tell themselves the people going wtf are jealous. I have been in the code game long enough to know this is your typical nub cracker/hacker mentality, this dude shows EVERY trait.

I have modded my share fair of games, but I dont try to use it to seem kool. That and I never mod Steam games (If I do I make a dupe that does not run through steam) or any with online functionality of some kind. Its not kool to other peeps.

The OP shows every sign of your typical ego filled teenaged needs to seem kool cracker/hacker, real hackers dont show off tho, because they've been in the game long enough to know gloating only makes people want them banned (even older hackers who gave up the kiddie cracks).

Edited by lexstarshok

Yes,but all of my char are level 99 and i play online, good luck to find me <<haha>> yes we ruin the game like we ruined the game in diablo 2 / diablo 3 if i want to affect the leaderboards i will do but every noob who will be jealous of this amazing score will report so, don't try to trap me it's fail like you who fail with your poor low char ;D think what you want. And about hacker Mr.Assembler,

google ValiantChaos he is great and share his work. Gotta go play Hearth Of The Swarm i let the beginner level up a bit their char.

And i cannot start a modding topic here already asked a MOD.

Edited by UberLordNightshades

Yes,but all of my char are level 99 and i play online, good luck to find me <<haha>> yes we ruin the game like we ruined the game in diablo 2 / diablo 3 if i want to affect the leaderboards i will do but every noob who will be jealous of this amazing score will report so, don't try to trap me it's fail like you who fail with your poor low char ;D think what you want. And about hacker Mr.Assembler,

google ValiantChaos he is great and share his work. Gotta go play Hearth Of The Swarm i let the beginner level up a bit their char.

And i cannot start a modding topic here already asked a MOD.

It's because we don't like people who are CHEATERS! Guess who isn't jealous of you? Everyone here. We see your score and think "Wow, what a cheater." not "Boy, I sure wish I was that guy!"

If you seriously think we're jealous of you, you are SORELY mistaken. Anyone with half of a brain can figure out how to hex edit. It's not difficult. Anyone can do it. People don't, though because we respect those who want to actually play a game and feel accomplished when they get a level 99 character. Do you feel special because you got a fifteen dollar game, cheated to get max everything and now there's no purpose in playing it?

• Upvote 1

We don't endorse hacking the game on this board. At all.

Using cheats (that are provided) in a game is one thing, but modifying the game does not make you "better" than other players.

I am locking this, and I will warn you, I do not want to see this again.