Sign in to follow this  
spacetime penguin 32

Favorite Pokemon

On the topic of the forum. What about least favorite pokemon? I have one from each generatIon.

Generation1: I hate jynx. Not only is it creepy and frightening, but it managed to offend an entire race to the point where pokemon was forced to change it's face to purple.

Generation 2: Miltank. OHH I HATE THIS COW. also disturbing, especially in stadium 2 where it like does this utter dance thing. Worst of all they had to make the stupid thing a decent pokemon when it first came out.

Generation 3: Didn't play this gen for long but I Will say that I always hated spinda. That guy looks like pikachu's drunk cousin that nobody really wants around.

Generation 4: Didn't play this one at all, but I've seen enough of it to know that Spiritomb is a plate of vomit. I don't care if he's good or not, he's regurgitation on a platter.

Generation 5: Same story as 4. Woobat and it's evolution are really unappealing to look at though.

On the topic of the forum. What about least favorite pokemon? I have one from each generatIon.

Generation1: I hate jynx. Not only is it creepy and frightening, but it managed to offend an entire race to the point where pokemon was forced to change it's face to purple.

Generation 2: Miltank. OHH I HATE THIS COW. also disturbing, especially in stadium 2 where it like does this utter dance thing. Worst of all they had to make the stupid thing a decent pokemon when it first came out.

Generation 3: Didn't play this gen for long but I Will say that I always hated spinda. That guy looks like pikachu's drunk cousin that nobody really wants around.

Generation 4: Didn't play this one at all, but I've seen enough of it to know that Spiritomb is a plate of vomit. I don't care if he's good or not, he's regurgitation on a platter.

Generation 5: Same story as 4. Woobat and it's evolution are really unappealing to look at though.

Jinx didn't offend an entire race, an entire race got offended for no reason. Jinx was based off of some Japanese culture trend, or something, and people in Amurika got offended like we always do. I will name my least favorite from each Gen, though.

Gen one: Farfetch'd. He's only able to be gotten through trade with that one NPC, and he totally sucks. Enough said.

Gen two: It's hard to decide my least favorite out of my favorite Gen as a child, and even today, but then I remembered...Unown. Such a useless Pokemon, and there's twenty-six of it in the original Gen two. Stupid Pokemon, never even bothered to catch more than four.

Gen three: Luvdisc. Hate it, don't even know why, but I do. Stupid heart thing...

Gen four: This is the hardest one for me to choose since it is my least favorite Gen. I guess I'll go with Bidoof. He looks like a loaf of bread brought to life.

Gen five: Stunfisk. Didn't even have to think about it, I just hate Stunfisk. He is another useless Pokemon.

Gen five: Stunfisk. Didn't even have to think about it, I just hate Stunfisk. He is another useless Pokemon.

Get the hell out, I love Stunfisk. I'll have you know, he (mines was male) was in my main team. He might be completely useless, but he look's retarded, and that's one of the factors I have while picking my team.

• Upvote 1

Interesting fact about Farfetch'd is he is based off an old saying "a duck comes along with a leek" since duck with leek is popular in japan, and the likelihood of that happening is farfetched and there are some quotes in pokemon stating that Farfetch'd is eaten.

Edited by spacetime penguin 32

Interesting fact about Farfetch'd is he is based off an old saying "a duck comes along with a leek" since duck with leek is popular in japan, and the likelihood of that happening is farfetched and there are some quotes in pokemon stating that Farfetch'd is eaten.

I read that a few days ago. That's why it's so rare and so useless. It's less of a Pokemon, and more of a rare delicacy. Kind of sad.

Jinx didn't offend an entire race, an entire race got offended for no reason. Jinx was based off of some Japanese culture trend, or something, and people in Amurika got offended like we always do. I will name my least favorite from each Gen, though.

Gen one: Farfetch'd. He's only able to be gotten through trade with that one NPC, and he totally sucks. Enough said.

Gen two: It's hard to decide my least favorite out of my favorite Gen as a child, and even today, but then I remembered...Unown. Such a useless Pokemon, and there's twenty-six of it in the original Gen two. Stupid Pokemon, never even bothered to catch more than four.

Gen three: Luvdisc. Hate it, don't even know why, but I do. Stupid heart thing...

Gen four: This is the hardest one for me to choose since it is my least favorite Gen. I guess I'll go with Bidoof. He looks like a loaf of bread brought to life.

Sorry guess I didn't have my facts straight on jynx anyway. I love your picks. All terrible pokemon. Farfetch'd was really funny in the show but LAMEEEE in the games.

Okay, as much as I hate doing this, I'll name my least favourite pokemon from each generation.

1st generation - Machop - Because he just seems very annoying to look at, for me at least.

2nd generation - Same as Pocket, Unown - I caught the letters that make my name, never used them, ever.

3rd generation - Meditite - It's ugly as hell, not even that good either. It's not even the ugly cute kind of thing, like Stunfisk.

4th generation - Chimchar - I just hate it.

5th generation - Woobat and Swoobat - I'm going to murder every single, ever Woobat and Swoobat. Both are annoying to look at and awful pokemon.

Edited by daikonboy101

Jirachi.

Only because I've seen him in SSBB and because he drops stickers.

Jirachi_Brawl.png

All the mew clones were dumb. Celebi was kinda ok. Jirachi was stupid, and they just got worse after that. Mew itself was cool though.

My favorite is Espeon. :3

Am I the only person who thinks shiny Espeon is actually cool looking?

No, you aren't alone there. Green is my favourite colour. (It's green from what I remember)

As a kid, I always thought Haunter was the coolest thing ever. Overall, my favs tend to stick to ghost types. (And as my current profile pic shows, I'm also a fan of Rotom.)

New favorite Pokemon after seeing this picture...

post-1902-0-90202200-1358579025.png

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Well maybe second most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

stunfisk_ohexploitable_by_ravencrow23-d37ntj6.png

myMMWSrpjx-4.png

I even have the Pokemon card for it.

Lugia?

Pfffffffffffffffff isn't it obvious? With those excellent drawing skills?

-image-

I like Pikachu. I see nothing explicit.

why

Edited by FEL

-image-

I like Pikachu. I see nothing explicit.

why

I don't know why, he just always seems to in the right place at the right time, ya know what I mean?

And now it's gone :'(

Edited by Turkey