Sign in to follow this  
spacetime penguin 32

Favorite Pokemon

I'll give you one guess as to my all-time favorite Pokemon. As for generation one, that's more difficult. I preferred generation two as a young child, and it's still my second favorite of all of the generations. Choosing from the first generation...hmmm...Venemoth.

I never played 1st generation Pokemon games, but I have seen and know them. Out of those I know, I have to say Jigglypuff is my favorite.

I never played 1st generation Pokemon games, but I have seen and know them. Out of those I know, I have to say Jigglypuff is my favorite.

You didn't grow up playing...oh wait...I forgot you're not my age...those were the days, though. I've lived through all of the generations of the Pokemon games and have owned at least one, and usually all, of the games from every generation. The only generation of Pokemon I didn't own every game was the fourth generation, which is my least favorite generation.

Edited by Dropped Your Pocket

Disappointment that there have been four responses and no mention of this guy.

059.png

This guy and Poliwrath made all other Pokemon look like NARCS.

Either ninetales ( the less powerful counter part sort of thing of arcanine) or jigglypuff because they are badasses.

Edited by daikonboy101

Disappointment that there have been four responses and no mention of this guy.

059.png

This guy and Poliwrath made all other Pokemon look like NARCS.

I was never a fan. Don't know why, just wasn't.

i took a quiz and i was a snorlax and my team on pokemon stadium (which is first gen) is a blastoise, a snorlax, a alakazam, a hitmonlee, and 2 that i cant remember.

Alakazam in Stadium was soooo OP.

Easy answer for me.

hitmonlee.png

High-Jump Kicking Mewtwo for an OHKO never felt sooo good!

Edited by Zugama

i remembered the other 2 lapras and jolteon. and gengar is more OP than alakazam seeing as how i can never hit him! :oops:

Alakazam can OHKO almost everything half of the time.

For whatever reason whenever I play stadium Alakazam always has a horrible moveset.

i remembered the other 2 lapras and jolteon. and gengar is more OP than alakazam seeing as how i can never hit him! :oops:

Alakazam can OHKO almost everything half of the time.

For whatever reason whenever I play stadium Alakazam always has a horrible moveset.

In Stadium, Alakazam has Psybeam, and in the first generation, that move itself was totally OP. This was due to the fact that Alakazam has high Special Attack, Psybeam is a STAB move for him, and psychic was only non-effective against other psychic Pokemon. Everything else was fair game, and fighting, and poison were screwed going against an Alakazam.