Sign in to follow this  
spacetime penguin 32

Favorite Pokemon

Black and White 2. Does anyone happen to have a lvl 1. Snivy on their hands? I have a Virizion up for trade.

Black and White 2. Does anyone happen to have a lvl 1. Snivy on their hands? I have a Virizion up for trade.

Why the hell do you want a Snivy  :?

Because Snivy is good. I already got it though, so kthx

Edited by Turkey

No he isn't, this is coming from someone who used him. Same with Serpirior

No he isn't, this is coming from someone who used him. Same with Serpirior

You kidding? Serperior is great.

In other news, I just replaced the battery in my Pokemon Blue cartridge and it works like new.

Edited by FEL

I blew the dust off of my old Gold version game from my childhood just to get a quick burst of nostalgia. The internal battery died so I all my files were deleted. There goes my childhood I guess haha.

I blew the dust off of my old Gold version game from my childhood just to get a quick burst of nostalgia. The internal battery died so I all my files were deleted. There goes my childhood I guess haha.

What's this internal battery everyone speaks of? Does that mean that my SMW cartridge will die soon?

What's this internal battery everyone speaks of? Does that mean that my SMW cartridge will die soon?

Gameboy games had an internal battery that was used to keep save data.  Pokemon games were notorious for dying batteries because of the amount of data it had to save.  Plus, they weren't meant to last decades. 

Gameboy games had an internal battery that was used to keep save data.  Pokemon games were notorious for dying batteries because of the amount of data it had to save.  Plus, they weren't meant to last decades. 

It is now incredibly scary to play pokemon gameboy games.

First Pokemon game I ever played was Pokemon Blue, due to that my favourite pokemon still is Blastois... I always chose Squirtel as the starter because I did not like Bulbasaur and Charmander, especially Charizard.

Besides of the first generation, my overall favourite Pokemon is Gardevoir! I love her, I had an awesome build of her. :)

I'm torn between liking Pikachu and Eevee...but starting to lean more towards Eevee because it's eeveelutions are starting to be explored again.