Sign in to follow this  
lexstarshok

Knuckles Chaotix

It seems the this forum as a lot of younger peeps, so not many will probly remember it if at all...

Anyone ever play Knuckles Chaotix? I bought a 32X back in the day JUST to play that game.. I am a MASSIVE sonic fan... I have boxed copies of both Sonic 1 for master system, Sonic 1 for Genesis, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic CD, Sonic 3D blast, Sonic A1and2 for both DC and GCN. and many other titles as well as a lot of official merch and of course my lovely rare Knuckles Chaotix for the Sega 32x.

If anyone else ever played this game what was your fave character?? Mine was Espio by faaar, LOVED being able to walk on the ceiling! XD

chaotix_cover.JPG

<3 <3 <3

Edited by lexstarshok

We didn't have money to buy a 32x when I was a kid.

Me either, I bought one years after :P

It was like that rare sonic game I always wanted to play but never could. Then when I was about 16 and had my first part time job I made enough to buy one used along with a boxed copy of Knuckles Chaotix, It's still probly my most played Sonic title of all time.

Edited by lexstarshok

Does anyone know when this game is rereleasing? I would love to play the game, but I don't have a 32x, so I'm waiting for a rerelease.

Does anyone know when this game is rereleasing? I would love to play the game, but I don't have a 32x, so I'm waiting for a rerelease.

Probably never... or when Ristar gets a re-release.

Probably never... or when Ristar gets a re-release.

Ristar is in the Sega Genesis Collection

This game makes me angry. I get lost in it too much.

At least its quasi-sequel fixed that.

I never did it was pretty simple just go right and you end up somewhere :P

Its been asked 100 times Sega has said no as no one remembers it so they would lose a ton of money doing so.