Sign in to follow this  
scarabix

Breaking : Infinity Ward Gives In To Religious Extremists

Modern Warfare 2 is a three year old game. It's not its horrible reputation as a glitchy unbalanced mess of a game that I want to discuss today (though I'm not going to object this reputation, not in the least).

Infinity Ward has once again provided excellent customer service by removing something that wasvery slightly offensive from the game on behalf of the author of this video, a self proclaimed religious extremist ("Islamist", this time around).

So as you see, nothing anyone really needs to care about, we have freedom of speech for a reason and this guy is way more bunegativeman-55f.pngurt than he should be.

BUT WAIT

You'd think they'd just leave it there and just ignore this guy, or at best just remove it from the map.

Oh, no. They removed the entire freaking map. Well that's one less broken car crash of a map to deal with, 16 to go.

So let's see what we need to conclude from this:

1. Infinity ward is terrible
  2. Freedom of speech doesn't let you say bad things about muslims
  3. Infinity ward is terrible
  4. Everyone who bought this game for the map is now poorer (but nobody did, it's horrible)
  5. Infinity ward is terrible
  6. Extremists are entitled meanies

What do you think of these points?

Wow...just wow...I don't even know how to respond to this...

There's only one solution.

You must take the lead of an aerial mission to bomb InfinityWard's HQ. A standard issue of Microsoft flight will be issued to you for training purposes and the Harrier will be out your door at 5 hours in the morning (UCG) tommorow.

Good luck, freedom pilot. May your sacrifice bring a new golden age of gaming.

• Upvote 1

Oh my god, it's a stupid tiny detail in a huge, terrible game that's offensive in so many other HUGE ways. CoD makes serious wars into a GAME, and you're offended about a couple of pixels on a single map?

Oh my god, it's a stupid tiny detail in a huge, terrible game that's offensive in so many other HUGE ways. CoD makes serious wars into a GAME, and you're offended about a couple of pixels on a single map?

Well you got to give it to them, it's an america all the way type of game so when anything related to muslims or the islam shows up, be it positive or negative, quite a lot of the "america all the way" people who are "hard-core" about the game tend to accuse all of the muslims of terrorism which causes butthurt in both groups, the "hard-core gamers" and the muslims who actually care.

Well you got to give it to them, it's an america all the way type of game so when anything related to muslims or the islam shows up, be it positive or negative, quite a lot of the "america all the way" people who are "hard-core" about the game tend to accuse all of the muslims of terrorism which causes butthurt in both groups, the "hard-core gamers" and the muslims who actually care.

And out of all the things they get pissed at a painting frame

frabz-Islam-5ca592.jpg

frabz-Islam-5ca592.jpg

REPORTED FOR BEING OFFENSIVE

frabz-Islam-5ca592.jpg

Reported for being the sexiest thing I have ever seen in all of my life

• Upvote 1

And out of all the things they get pissed at a painting frame frabz-Islam-5ca592.jpg
Reported for being the sexiest thing I have ever seen in all of my life

Reported for making a good point!

<p> </p>

<div>What strikes me as odd is that favelas are in Brazil, so I think it was done out of carelessness.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>I wonder if anyone complained about the picture in the first Modern Warfare that had a camel (on the desert map with burning tanks in the middle). It was a very goofy picture in my opinion. No one was offended?</div>

What strikes me as odd is that favelas are in Brazil, so I think it was done out of carelessness.

I wonder if anyone complained about the picture in the first Modern Warfare that had a camel (on the desert map with burning tanks in the middle). It was a very goofy picture in my opinion. No one was offended?

I am a camel and I find this offensive

joe_camel-sexual_perversion.jpg

Pic is related: it's me being high as heck